Old August 20th 04, 12:35 AM
Dave

What a bunch of assholes here! MY GOD! What I do with my
radios is MY DAMN BUSINESS. Where do all of you get off flaming
me just because you don't live in Tacoma Washington? I'll be
go to hell if I'm going to take the time out of my day to deal with
shipping 5 old AM radios! You have GOT to be kidding.

I'm in the middle of selling my home, and getting married in a week,
and run a business and I'm trying to deal with all of this all at the
same time, and pulling my hair out dealing with all the things I have
to do in a couple of weeks.

Unbelievable. And you call ME a troll!!

Some of you folks should be ashamed of yourselves.

And did I mention I have had 9 requests for the radios locally? Not
that it is ANY of your damn business. They're going to a good LOCAL
home and I'm done with it. ALL of your addresses have been
'kill filed' - I just expected more from this group.

Dave

WHY THE HELL NOT? This perplexes me. With all the packing services and
alternate shipping companies in the US of A this always amazes me.
ADVERTISE IT IN THE LOCAL PENNYSAYVER AND NOT A WORLDWIDE FORUM!

Old August 20th 04, 02:23 AM
Steven Dinius

He's got more issues than that and the email he sent didn't help him either.
He was WAY nastier than any of us and he should go to church or something.
His whole correspondence smelled odd, legit or not.

All over FIVE ++++ING plastic sets? Let the S+++ roll on, pal. Ever hear of
a storage locker?

OKAY. I'm not putting any FS up on RAR+P for the forseeable future because
of road rage from another group's Bull**** nonsense. I doubt your marriage
lasts long either Dave because you are a spazzing twit. An invented one
probably. HOTMAIL. GEEZ.

om...

Old August 20th 04, 07:34 AM
Jeffrey D Angus

Steven Dinius wrote:

I doubt your marriage
lasts long either Dave because you are a spazzing twit. An invented one
probably.

Pot, kettle, black.

Jeff

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
Tara Morice as Fran, from the movie "Strictly Ballroom"

Old August 20th 04, 03:41 PM
L.

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message

Steven Dinius wrote:

I doubt your marriage
lasts long either Dave because you are a spazzing twit. An invented one
probably.

Pot, kettle, black.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, hows it going? Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou

Old August 21st 04, 02:45 AM
Steven Dinius

Thank you once again for you usual "fatherly" advice, Tracy "I am the
conscience of cox.net" Fort, still trying to master Forte Agent 1.93 etc and
stlll singing "I'm gonna wash that ISP outta my hair".

You could've managed to remove the other two groups but now you're exposing
your ### to a whole new world (HEEHEE). Go ahead, I'll let you.

"hunker down" wrote in message
On 19 Aug 2004 16:35:09 -0700, (Dave) wrote:

[...]

Welcome to rec.antiques.radio+phono Dave. Steve Dinius is the group
idiot. If you can ignore him and a few select others it ain't too bad.
There are a few folks that think they own this group. You get used to
them after awhile.

Old August 21st 04, 02:54 AM
Steven Dinius

NOTE TO DAVE: IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BLOCKED US YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIDE
BEHIND A FAKE PROXIED ADDRESS AND TAKE POTSHOTS

That's about the last I'll put up with.

From: "Whoknows"
Newsgroups:
rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio. amateur.boatanchors

Subject: 5 old tube AM radios cheap
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:43:05 -0400

(Dave) wrote:

Welcome to rec.antiques.radio+phono Dave. Steve Dinius is the group
idiot. If you can ignore him and a few select others it ain't too bad.
There are a few folks that think they own this group. You get used to
them after awhile.

Ah yes, the self righteous, self appointed - all knowing Gods.. Chased more
away than they've welcomed in. Nice news group - NOT....
One of the worst on the net for friendly atmosphere. If your thoughts aren't
with theirs, you're trash..... It's their way or the highway.
There are a "very few" who are ok. The rest can yank on a donkey's penis.

As for Steve D., yep - I must agree...... a few cans shy of a six pack. But
in some ways, he fits right in with them. He's their torment in hell!
Couldn't happen to a better bunch by a better person.

From one who refused to put up with their BULL ****.

Idunno

THE REST OF THE CROSSES GO TO THE OTHER GROUPS ONLY. We'll see how popular
you get...

Old August 21st 04, 03:03 AM
Steven Dinius

A lot of time is being wasted with all of this bull. If you are finshed
using the restroom, wash your hands and go back to class or I'll send you to
the office.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:23 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Equipment 0 January 30th 04 03:56 PM
FS: Old tube sockets, 4, 5, 6, 7 pin, Hammurlund, GR, ceramic, phenolic,matching plugs, extenders Al Schapira Boatanchors 0 January 19th 04 10:54 PM
FS: CHEAP Motorola Low Band 42-50 Mhz 60 Watt Mobile Radios Augnut Swap 0 July 9th 03 08:52 PM