Old October 6th 04, 10:46 PM
Jane

Default Dayton Dayton Dayton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi -

I was wondering if anyone has gotten paperwork about Dayton. We
usually go and have outdoor flea market spaces but we have heard
nothing. On the web page there is an application good only through
this past August.

So if anyone knows anything, I would appreciate the information.

Thanks.

73,

Jane K2JAN
Old October 8th 04, 11:37 PM
Jane

Thanks Skip. I actually had emailed the same email address and got no
repsonse. I am glad that you did.

Thanks again. I hope to see you in Dayton!!

73,

Jane K2JAN

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 01:01:25 -0400, Skip Renswick
wrote:

Hello Jane:
I had similiar questions the last week of Aug. and I E-Mailed
. I got a return mail from Tom Holmes. N8ZM
who is the outside exhibits chairman. He stated that they will be
sending out a mailing in October or November and start taking orders in
December. He said to hang loose. I hope this helps so you can better
make your plans for the show. It may not be what it used to be, but it
is still the best Ham show on the planet. I've had a space for over 25
years, good luck on your quest for info and I have found that the staff
is back to being as helpful as they have been past. 73 and Good Luck.
Skip Renswick, K2SR