Old January 13th 05, 06:55 PM
Rich WA2RQY

Default FS: MARCONI TF1102 AMPLITUDE MODULATOR w/Pics

Hi All;
Another Gem needs a new homes, these are not so easy to find!
Marconi TF1102 Amplitude Modulator, made in England!
It looks like a meter to test Modulation percentage to me.
There are a few connectors on the lower FP, one is a SO-239, I quickly
connected a mike element to this & the meter kicked up a small amount so I know
the meter is good, the right most 2 connectors are "N". Not knowing how to use
it to actually test it completely, it is sold as is. Inside is nice, looks like
1 tube.
The on/off light bezel is gone so you need to put in a bulb & bezel or just
change it out!
The pic shows it dirty which it was, I quickly cleaned it up after the picture
but forgot to re-shoot the meter:-).
Anyways, it will clean up really nice & all looks original.
Price is $40 Plus UPS(22lbs from 11758)
Pics:
http://www.myradioroom.com/marconi1.jpg
http://www.myradioroom.com/marconi2.jpg