Old February 17th 05, 03:51 AM
DLD

Default WTB: MT2000 A7 front display PN: NTN7154A

Hi All,

My MT2000 A7 front display took a hit and was distroyed. One of my kid's
accidently dropped my mag light right on the LC display.

I am looking for the circuit board with the front display unit part number
NTN7154A. The label on the board also has "Jedi 15 Key".

If you have one of these or an old radio front piece please contact me
directly at ".

Thanks much.

Doug