Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5th 05, 03:18 PM
bob

Default ROCHESTER: What happened?

A small group of us go to Rochester every year, and usually on the
Friday. This year we arrived about 9am on Friday to find it mostly
empty. Did the local organizers not promote it this year? Or is it
changing into a Saturday only affair? Even with the scarcity of vendors
we all found some unique stuff, so we were all happy to be there, but it
would have been nicer had it been mostly filled, as was the case for the
last 10 years. I can only hope the fairgrounds filled in on Saturday.

Anyone here attend on Saturday (or better still, Friday and Saturday)
and did most of the vacant spaces fill up?

'73
Bob