Old August 16th 05, 10:58 PM
Michael Crestohl

Default FS: Ten-Tec Argosy Model 525 HF Transceover

This is a very nice Ten-Tec ARGOSY model number 525 all solid-state
80/75, 40, 20, 15 and 10 metre SSB and CW transceiver . It has a
problem with the frequency readout; the MHz indicator seems to be
stuck, It appears to have been damaged in shipping or so I was told.
Tuning is smooth and it works quite well. Requires 12 VDC (power
supply not included). Adjustable Power output; 100Watts high power
and can be switched to 10 Watts low power. This radio (as well as ALL
other Ten-Tec products) are currently supported by Ten-Tec.

I do not imagine it would take too much to repair the MHz readout - it
moves a bit at the end of the scale. I just don't have time to mess
with it.

I am asking $150.00 (or best offer) plus shipping for it. If
interested please reply by e-mail.

73,

Michael

e-mail: just change the part after the "at" sign to verizon.net and
I'll get your message.

Michael
Old August 18th 05, 01:58 AM
Jim, K5DIE/9

Michael Crestohl wrote:
[...]

Unable to e-mail as google doesn't show addresses. If you still have
this radio please contact me at k5die (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

Tnx es 73 de Jim, K5DIE
Michael