Old October 29th 05, 07:30 PM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default Anyone done business with: CBSHOP, AKA radiobob1958, Bob Reffit,BOB RAFFIN, OMA ELKINS??

Has anyone done business with: "CBSHOP", AKA radiobob1958, Bob Reffit,
BOB RAFFIN, OMA ELKINS??

E-mail = CBSHOPxxxx@xxxxxx (various permutations)

Paypal ID's = BOB RAFFIN OMA ELKINS.

E-Bay Info:
Contact Information for radiobob1958 :
User ID: radiobob1958
Name: Bob Reffit
Company:
City: langley
State: KY
Country: United States
Phone: (606) 434-2451
Registered Since: Tuesday, Jul 12, 2005 14:50:26 PST

An oversees friend has paid for an item not delivered and the seller
seems to have stopped communicating.

Any info about expereince with this seller or contact info appreciated.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

"All Righty Then"
Old October 29th 05, 07:45 PM
WKR

Why not contact the last Ebay seller to this guy ? It was recent as Oct 27
2005,instead of putting his home phone number all over the internet.I really
hope that you are never a slow shipper or god forbid sick and cannot ship
something right aways,becuase then someone would splash your home tel# all
over the internet.His info is on anywho.com anyways.

I got shafted by a supposed seller on this forum for $390.I did not post
his home tel# all over the net though.I DID call the local authorities in
his area,did some research and found out he was facing charges for same
stuff in his hometown.

Good luck with your situation.I hope the number is actually his and not his
94 y/o mothers she had since 1945.

m...

------------------

Old October 29th 05, 07:55 PM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

His number is posted because it is apparently no good (try calling it).
He has not responded to the buyer (my friend) for two weeks. If the
seller is OK, others will say so on the newsgroup and that is fine by me.

Joe

WKR wrote:

Why not contact the last Ebay seller to this guy ? It was recent as Oct 27
2005,instead of putting his home phone number all over the internet.I really
hope that you are never a slow shipper or god forbid sick and cannot ship
something right aways,becuase then someone would splash your home tel# all
over the internet.His info is on anywho.com anyways.

I got shafted by a supposed seller on this forum for $390.I did not post
his home tel# all over the net though.I DID call the local authorities in
his area,did some research and found out he was facing charges for same
stuff in his hometown.

Good luck with your situation.I hope the number is actually his and not his
94 y/o mothers she had since 1945.

om...