Old November 5th 05, 10:00 PM
Phantom

Default wtt: Relm Portable For Merlin PBX/KSU System

Looking For Phones, Desk Stands, Wall Mounts, Accessories, KSU

Willing to travel up to 2hr from 08826

Won't go into NYC, but will meet just outside city on jersey side.

For a complete AT&T/Avaya Merlin 820D2 system with 20 phones 1 being a
Station Attendant phone and accessories in good condition. (don't need
wiring) Got cat5e coming out of my ears

i have a Relm RPV599A Plus VHF 99ch FPP 5 watt Portable with Program Cable,
Software, conditioning charger, Leather swivel Case, and origional box and
manual. 9/10 Condition

Thanks,
_________________
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis (Batman) (kc8gpd)

Ordained Minister / FCC Licensed Technician Class / Amateur Call kc8gpd /
Part 15 Broadcaster

Old November 6th 05, 02:40 AM
Woody

Default Relm Portable For Merlin PBX/KSU System

Relm RPV599A new: $309
Relm RPV599A used: $175 w/accys...
AT&T/Avaya Merlin 820D2 KSU w/ 19 phones and station attendant USED: $700
This ad.... priceless.

Not playing price police, just kinda stunned. If that works, I've got
MOTOROLA equipment for trade on the
same system.... or ANY system for that matter... throw my want ad on the
pile too.
rb

k.net...

Old November 6th 05, 03:01 AM
Phantom

on ebay yes??? we all know how ebay is when multiple people who don't know
what something is worth bid the price into space

But in reality these old systems are not worth that much considering the
newer technology is not much more and ten times better.

and ask those online retailers how much of those systems they are selling.
that's why you see truckloads of them on ebay. and getting from a company as
opposed to an individual on a NG are two different things. a company will
offer a warranty even on used items and you pretty much garrunteed that what
they advertise is what your getting. As opposed to an individual on a NG or
BBS.

Two different things entirely. there was a guy on here not too long ago
selling an entire system for $100.00

So this wanted post is entirely feasible

Thanks,
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

"Woody" wrote in message
Relm RPV599A new: $309
Relm RPV599A used: $175 w/accys...
AT&T/Avaya Merlin 820D2 KSU w/ 19 phones and station attendant USED: $700
This ad.... priceless.

Not playing price police, just kinda stunned. If that works, I've got
MOTOROLA equipment for trade on the
same system.... or ANY system for that matter... throw my want ad on the
pile too.
rb

k.net...

Old November 6th 05, 07:22 AM
Woody

?? ebay?? So just sell the radio and buy the system on ebay.
But....

OK.... here's a D2 system on ebay with only 10 phones:
http://tinyurl.com/98m2w
sold for $399 plus $39 shipping.

HERE is another one:
http://tinyurl.com/9hav6
Sold for $315 plus $35 shipping... with only FOUR phones.

Yes, there are a few auctions, but track them... it's the same 10 auctions
getting relisted until the owners
come to their senses and get down to the above reasonable prices. About $200
less than the companies sell for...

Didn't say your post wasn't feasable, just way out there. I saw a post on
another forum
the other day, where someone was looking to trade 2 HT750's for an XTS3000,
IF the
other party paid shipping. Maybe he will get a trade. It happens.
I don't wish you any bad luck at all and believe that if you persist;
sooner or later you'll find what you need.
rb

PS: BTW, it was Jerry, selling for $150, and 8 days later it was re-sold for
$500
watch the posts, that won't happen again.

**********************************

k.net...

"Woody" wrote in message
Relm RPV599A new: $309
Relm RPV599A used: $175 w/accys...
AT&T/Avaya Merlin 820D2 KSU w/ 19 phones and station attendant USED: $700
This ad.... priceless.

Not playing price police, just kinda stunned. If that works, I've got
MOTOROLA equipment for trade on the
same system.... or ANY system for that matter... throw my want ad on the
pile too.
rb

k.net...