Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default CB amps & The Law

There are presently six or more CB radio Amps for sale on Ebay.These
devices are NOT LEGAL .Against the law.. I wonder if it Would it be OK
if I listed some counterfeit money,Untaxed moonshine whisky,Maybe some
Wacky weed for sale? Can someone Please tell me why such a simple law
cannot be enforced ..Or will not be enforced.".the old man "

Broken amps and radios wanted Rick Svihlik CB 0 September 5th 05 03:54 PM
FS: ( 2 ) MIRAGE VHF AMPS W9CAR Swap 0 June 20th 05 08:15 PM
Low noise -- op amps K7ITM Homebrew 0 January 7th 05 06:41 PM
Go Amps Go SteveJ CB 13 May 25th 04 02:05 PM
FCC to make CB Amps Legal again! WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 28th 04 04:07 AM