Old May 1st 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Guy Atkins

Default FA: Last 2 Days - Kiwa MAP Unit - Rare Receiver Accessory

Last two days of this auction:

I'm auctioning my Kiwa MAP (Multi-band AM Pickup) that I no longer have need
of. If you're interested in this unique receiver accessory that provides
synchronous-AM detection, extra I.F. filtering, great audio and other
features, please see:

Thanks for looking.

Old May 1st 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF

GA,

With Eleven Bids and a Top Bid of $456
looks like Phil T. really wants it

Kiwa Electronics MAP Unit

M.A.P. {MAP} "Multiband AM Pickup"
Provides Synchronous AM Detection, Dual bandwidths
of Extra I.F. Filtering, Quality Speaker, Notch Filter,
and Audiophile-style Tone-Tilt Control

I just may copy and post the Text from your eBay Listing
just to have your written History and Description of the
Kiwa Electronics MAP Unit here for future reference.

For those who have not read the Information that GA
has presented in his eBay Auction Listing - Give It A Look !

~ RHF
Old May 2nd 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
Guy Atkins

50 people are currently "watching" the auction, too.

I helped a friend auction his own Kiwa MAP last year, and by the last day
there were over 80 watchers. There's a lot of interest in this vintage Kiwa
product; it's a shame they aren't still available.

Guy

ups.com...

Old May 3rd 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF

The Kiwa "MAP" Up-Date :

Less than a Day (20 Hours) and still standing at Eleven Bids
and a Top Bid of $456 looks like Phil T. really wants it

Kiwa Electronics MAP Unit

Is there a Last-Minute-Sniper waiting to out sequence 456
with an 543 ? -or- a 567 ? [ N U M B 3 R S ] ~ RHF
Old May 4th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF

Two Hours to go with 14 Bids and now a Price of $500.
I am still looking for a sequence of 543 ? -or- a 567 ?
[ N U M B 3 R S ] ~ RHF

Old May 4th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF

FO&A,

The results are in for the Kiwa Electronics MAP Unit
had a Total of 16 Bidders and a Final Price of $616

that's all folks ~ RHF