Old September 4th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default trolling right along

wrote:
From:
on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:17 am

From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm
Fred Hambrecht wrote:

We are better than you! Was there ever any doubt? If you can't learn code
you are not only stupid but lazy as well! You have a welfare license, shut
up and enjoy what was given to your whining ass...

Mr Congenialty has spoken.

Brian, sudden realization! We may have found the illegitimate
biological father of Stebie Robeson!

Same ego, same "better than you" bad attitude, same lack of good
fellowship, same 9-year-old's sass, same-o same-o! Incredible!

Then again he may be a cousin to that anony-mousie "Slow Code."
Lots of inbreeding going on in the morsemen ranks.

The family tree has few branches.

The roots are dead, petrified (of change).

Girdled.

I wonder where Jimmy Noserve is hiding? Fred said "shut up!"
Jimmy would have a hissy fit if'n he saw that...:-)

I wonder where robesin is hiding? Fred said "ass..."

Jimmie Noserve showed up with his bimonthly Numbers (his period
on?)...still trying to "prove" that Technician class licensees
aren't really no-coders. :-)

Wow. Why would he think that?

Robeson showed up wondering who "Robesin" is...only proving that
the poor guy can't realize it is himself. He always was
illiterate in regards to alliteration.

He lacks self-realization and self-actualization.

Welp, if Fred had a tour in Ohio as an Army recruiter back in the 70s...

Ya know, that always bothered me. Why would an ex-NAVY person
be "recruiting for the ARMY"? [explanation for the trash-mouth
newcomers: Robesin once claimed - in here - that was what his
late father did, but didn't say when or exactly where] The Army
has always used active-duty Army NCOs for such tasks since before
1973 (the ending of the "Draft"). Strange LIE by Robeson, must
have been done at time of some bad goods he swiped out of the
Sharps box.

He got his lies crossed-up, that's all. You're supposed to just go
along with it.

A "Sharps box" is colloquial term for a plastic container
(usually wall mounted) for biological waste in medical
facilities, sometimes referred to as just a "Sharps." Made by
B. D. Sharps company and not affiliated with the dullness of
the pro-coders. They can be seen in most doctors' offices
and hospitals all over the country.

Robesin as medical waste? Sure. Why not? He's a waste in so many
ways.

Robesin is going to come back and say "it's not nice to talk
about medical things" as if he is some kind of code caduceus
bearing "judge" of medicine. :-) He is a nurse (probably
using a wastebasket-salvaged 1983 edition "Physician's Desk
Reference" as his medical terminology guide). If he REALLY
wanted some REAL rank, he could devote the next 9 years of
his life to add MD after his name and honestly say he "saves
lives." Tsk, he can't save his own life from the disease of
impersonation. May a colony of helicobacter pylori set up
housekeeping in his duodenum! :-) [he can share that with
papa Fred]

Did you see his "conceed" to Mark in another thread?

Freddie baby is prolly setting up a spittle session in here
bitching and bad-mouthing anyone who doesn't want to relive
times past a half-century ago when Kode was King. We'll see
what his kind of foaming-at-the-mouth trash talk against "no-
coders" will be. :-)

I don't care what Fred says. He's a bad impersonator of some of the
great anti-Technicians of years past...

Old September 4th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

From:
on Sun, Sep 3 2006 6:17 am

From: on Sat, Sep 2 2006 3:43 pm
Fred Hambrecht wrote:

Then again he may be a cousin to that anony-mousie "Slow Code."
Lots of inbreeding going on in the morsemen ranks.

The family tree has few branches.

The roots are dead, petrified (of change).

Girdled.

gridle yea maybe steve should try that for his next Cap Photo

[...]

or go shop at his clothing store for a civl suit

[...]

did you notice how he put it said I would eat something that would on
the other guy bascialy if steve was passive in aal sex with a man or if
Robeson enaged in a fetish behavoir with another man? boy Robeson is
straight (not judeging by that line he isn't)

Freddie baby is prolly setting up a spittle session in here
bitching and bad-mouthing anyone who doesn't want to relive
times past a half-century ago when Kode was King. We'll see
what his kind of foaming-at-the-mouth trash talk against "no-
coders" will be. :-)

I don't care what Fred says. He's a bad impersonator of some of the
great anti-Technicians of years past...

he may grow into the part but I doubt it

Old September 4th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default If you saw KB9RQZ standing next to a large mud puddle would you drive close and splash him?

Slow Code wrote in
nk.net:

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

You might have gotten some priviledges, but that was only because ham
radio has been dumbed down and you didn't have to make an effort to
earn them.

funy how for all you claim to be better than I and better than those
that agree with me on code tesing Our view is going to prevail

Right, **** rolls down hill.

on to Marks dinner plat.

SC

Old September 4th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"Fred Hambrecht" wrote in
:

I extend fellowship to REAL hams, you no code idiots are not hams,
simply CBers that have the ability to read at a third grade level.

Everyone serves a purpose, even if only as a bad example... No code, non
showering, non intellectial, whiners holding welfare licenses meet that
criteria to a "T".

Now that you have been responded to in the manner you accuse all code
able hams of, you may cease your trolling...

I don't really give a flip one way or another if you ever know code, I
just wish the bunch of you would stop playing "pity me" and lamenting
the fact you do not have a no code Jesse Jackson type to take up your
cause. You have a license, enjoy it and if you don't care to learn the
code, someday you won't have to. In the mean time shut up with the
whining and get on with life.

The license is only worth the investment you have in it, no effort - no
value! If you spent half the time learning as you do bitching you would
be at 40 WPM.

They just want to be appliance operators Fred, they don't care if they
can't commute. They want to pick up a microphone and start gabbing. A ham
license means nothing to them, and will mean even less if ham radio tests
are dumbed down more.

Sc

Old September 4th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default slow code on parade

Slow Code wrote:
"Fred Hambrecht" wrote in
:

They just want to be appliance operators Fred, they don't care if they
can't commute.

I could commute I prefer not to

Old September 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Fred Hambrecht" wrote in
:

They just want to be appliance operators Fred, they don't care if they
can't communicate.

I could commute I prefer not to

Because you're dumb, or just lazy?

SC