Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 18th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Off Topic means it doesn't belong here

Some users think they are doing those of us who are interested in antennas a
favor by posting what they think are useful topics - something "everyone
needs to know." Sometimes it is cellphone do not call lists. Other times
it is some PC virus, etc. etc. Usually it is bogus information that the
original poster was misled into believing, and ends up costing all of us
wasted time. There are tens of thousands of newsgroups where these topics
can be discussed.
When I enter rec.radio.amateur.antennas all I want to see is stuff about
antennas.
Hey Guys, I value my time so much that I measure it in milliseconds.
I constantly update my kill file with posters who aren't really interested
in antennas (Art), and subjects that have gotten so far off the topic of
antennas that they are also a waste of my milliseconds.

Yuri can stay. Roy Lewallen can stay. Richard Clark and Cecil can stay.
THOSE guys know antennas. The rest of you are on probation.

Rick K2XT