Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Antenna physical size

I have searched quite a bit for evidence that states that performance
of antennas can be rated by it's size. Formulas do not refere to
radiator size or volume
and aparture is referenced to gain. I understand that sort of thinking
based on Yagi design
but the idea that all small radiators are inefficient is rather
ludicrouse. My work, based on
the sciences of the masters, show that a efficient radiator can be any
size,shape and
configuration as long as it
is in equilibrium . Period
No where can I find reference to "size" in what the masters state
Regards
Art

what size antenna? clu Shortwave 16 October 26th 05 11:25 PM
what size antenna? [email protected] Shortwave 0 October 25th 05 01:55 AM
Recomend Size of Aux Antenna for use with MFJ-1025/6 or ANC-4 Ronald Walters Antenna 2 January 3rd 05 12:00 AM
Question of Antenna Size? Doug Smith W9WI Shortwave 1 August 2nd 04 09:20 AM
Physical size of radiating element? FAZAMY Antenna 3 January 30th 04 03:29 PM