Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Wrist Rocket Height

On May 16, 12:01*pm, Buck wrote:
The best was a converted shotgun. *I took a shotgun shell and took out
the shot, folded the plastic outer shell over the inner shell and
stuck a wood dowel into it. *On the far end of the dowel was a
screwdriver with an eye hook onto which I tied a string. *It cleared a
100 foot tree with room to spare, but I was afraid of the possibility
of damaging the gun itself so I only tried this once. *

Wow, a shotgun. I wouldn't be so much scared of damaging the gun, but
instead of the gun blowing up in my face!

The tennis ball cannon I use is very very similar to the CSV19 at
http://www.antennalaunchers.com/ and I am very very happy with it.
It's not so much a "point above a crotch in the tree and hope the ball
goes through" but "just shoot the ball and line over the tree".

Tim.

Flip that wrist, flip that wrist, flip that wrist so limp Keyclowns are retards CB 0 March 18th 07 11:05 PM
Rocket Boy KC8GXW-Jim Policy 2 February 11th 07 10:28 PM
Rocket Antennas... [email protected] Antenna 2 February 7th 06 07:46 PM
Antenna height vs roof height Thierry Antenna 4 July 22nd 04 05:00 PM
You may not be a rocket scientist.... KØHB Policy 1 November 10th 03 02:42 AM