Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 3rd 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Wrist Rocket Height - EPILOGUE

Well I finally got the rope cut, I Duct Taped my Tree trimmer
extended to 2 10 foot Rat Shack Mast pieces I had, that and getting
on the ladder a bit I was able to get up into the rope enough to cut
it.

Now the Good News is

I changed Reels in the wrist rocket, I was using Open Faced but
noticed all the ones on the net had a Zebco. So I grabbed a spare
zebco, walked out and zinngg right to the top of the tree, and then
it slid down slick as can be. Sent up the messenger string (small
nylon) and pulled the main cable back over and up went the antenna.
All is well now, I got frustrated cause the open faced would let it
spool out proper it was either short or hung up. Zebco worked peach.

Thanks for all the help folks

Scotty W7PSK.

Flip that wrist, flip that wrist, flip that wrist so limp Keyclowns are retards CB 0 March 18th 07 11:05 PM
Rocket Boy KC8GXW-Jim Policy 2 February 11th 07 10:28 PM
Rocket Antennas... [email protected] Antenna 2 February 7th 06 07:46 PM
Antenna height vs roof height Thierry Antenna 4 July 22nd 04 05:00 PM
You may not be a rocket scientist.... KØHB Policy 1 November 10th 03 02:42 AM