Old June 10th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

It is my belief VERY few would ever oppose an attack on child porn and
the perverts it serves; however, that is not what this is about. I
believe this is an attack on free speech and the peoples' right to
engage in the free exchange of ideas--a CREATOR given right ...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9964895-38.html

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its
powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their
Safety and Happiness. ..."

Deny perverts access and exercise of their perversions. Don't deny
citizens their rights which are beyond any governments authority.

Regards,
JS

Old June 10th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

W3CQH wrote:
OK - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANTENNAS - OR ARE YOU JUST TROLLING
ALONG??

U R kidding, right? Or, are you just attempting to play the part of a
LARGE idiot?

If USENET is dropped by major ISP's, as already has began (actually
forced the the Attorney General), there will be no antenna newsgroup
left. I don't know how that could be more fitting to be discussed here!

Please tell me you were just blind, and not that big an idiot--from past
discussions here I am beginning to believe this NG is full of such ...
it causes one to doubt the sanity of many here.

Regards,
JS
Old June 11th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

To the best of my knowledge the Attorney General hasn't taken a
stand about/against the average newsgroup, only those such as the
child porn groups. If that isn't so, please enlighten me. Adult porn
groups, dealing with those above the age of consent, haven't been
banned as yet, probably won't be. I can see a difference there, can
you?
I can't see that your 'free speach' has much to do with antennas
either...
- 'Doc (large idiot)

Old June 11th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

....Oops! Sorry, make that LARGE idiot.
- 'Doc

Old June 11th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
...Oops! Sorry, make that LARGE idiot.
- 'Doc

If you have to ask such a question, no explaination would suffice.

Me thinks "Special Ed." is afoot! :-|

Regards,
JS
Old June 11th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Res wrote:

make the poster responsible for their actions, not protect them.

Actually, I am for less govt. involvement, NOT more.

However, child porn perverts and their groups is/are one large exception
and the govt. banning them would be greatly appreciated by the vast
majority.

I think it is obvious some people do not read the material before they
begin to enter into the discussion (such as the URL of the article I
gave when this thread began.) And, actually, this is good. It gives us
warning that we need not be bothered giving them and they their text any
consideration(s) at all, i.e. those arguing solely for the purpose of
argument--and then only responding with arguments contrary to "common
logic." (akin to common sense)

Perhaps they want USENET and r.r.a.a. gone! Who knows what logic drives
them--indeed, one can easily draw the conclusion that no logic
whatsoever is involved in their text.

The rest of us should write our public servants and demand they take
action against this rogue Attorney General, his actions are truly
un-American. The ISP's should also be written and/or any subscriptions
to their services be dropped.

However, with the number of politicians caught engaging in perversions
and/or inappropriate sexual behavior, perhaps only the child porn groups
will be left on USENET--and those only populated by our public
servants--on their private ISP supported by public monies!

Ya never know, ya just never know ... :-(

Regards,
JS
Old June 11th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Hmm. I have several 'odd' ideas. One of them is that if I want to
talk politics, civil rights, etc, I do so on/in a user group that
deals with that sort of thing. I don't do so on/in user groups that
don't generally deal with those topic, such as this one. Why? Cuz
'off topic' stuff generally is only irritating, has nothing to do with
the topics generally found here, and only show the poster's general
disregard for that/this group and the people on/in it. It's generally
called SPAM. But then what do I know? I'm just a LARGE idiot...
right?
- 'Doc

My brothers love Lance Adair CB 0 May 26th 07 12:21 PM
Democrats just want to attack the Bible, they don't want to attack terrorists. Slow Code Antenna 0 December 11th 06 01:49 AM
Ancestral Importance by the Blues Brothers Len Anderson Policy 0 January 26th 05 09:49 PM
Home Intruder Killed By Brothers news CB 9 December 12th 04 07:40 AM