Old June 11th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default BIG Brothers' attack on USENET--i.e. our forum here ...

John Smith wrote:

rec.radio.amateur.equipment
rec.radio.amateur.moderated
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
sci.physics.electromag

Though the point is moot since your original premise that USENET is being
in any way shut down is utter nonsense.

1) Those are not antenna groups.

Antennas are not electromagnetic devices?

Antennas are not amateur radio equipment?

Antennas are not homebrewed by hams?

Antennas are not a suitable subject for discussion among hams?

2) If USENET is made inaccessible, those groups will be gone also.

All American ISP's could drop their USENET feeds and it would not
make USNET inaccessible.

A bunch of clueless dillhole web users would lose access, but that would
be for the better of all.

You obviously haven't a clue what USENET is or how it works.

3) You did NOT read that article, else you are unable or unwilling to
realize USENET is very much in danger. There is/was no reason to force
those ISP's into dropping USENET support, dropping the perv groups would
be enough. Once USENET is gone it will be too late to become aware of
what is happening ... now this has been explained enough, if you can't
get it by now--you won't ever ...

I did read the article.

You did not read the last three paragraphs.

The ISP's involved were not forced into anything.

They agreed to it voluntarily.

Trust me, if you don't have the resources to realize the importance of
the actions being discussed (and, you can read the comments on the URL I
originally gave to see others concerns) just relax, others can move to
protect your rights for you ...

Yeah, right.

I've been on USENET since it was distributed by 1200 baud modems over
UUCP and back in the day I was a UUCP leaf node.

Tell me all about it.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old June 11th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
John Smith wrote:

[...]

I cite your reply as a sufficient argument to convince me you are a
hopeless idiot and a complete waste of a persons time--if I ever had a
doubt.

Good job fool ... :-(

plonk ...

JS
Old June 11th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:

I cite your reply as a sufficient argument to convince me you are a
hopeless idiot and a complete waste of a persons time--if I ever had a
doubt.

Good job fool ... :-(

plonk ...

You've already "plonked" me several times genius.

Obviously you are one of the clueless dillweeds without a clue what
USENET is or how it works.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old June 11th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 10, 5:27*pm, John Smith wrote:
W3CQH wrote:
OK - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANTENNAS - OR ARE YOU JUST TROLLING
ALONG??

U R kidding, right? *Or, are you just attempting to play the part of a
LARGE idiot?

If USENET is dropped by major ISP's, as already has began (actually
forced the the Attorney General), there will be no antenna newsgroup
left. *I don't know how that could be more fitting to be discussed here!

Please tell me you were just blind, and not that big an idiot--from past
discussions here I am beginning to believe this NG is full of such ...
it causes one to doubt the sanity of many here.

Regards,
JS

Old June 11th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 10, 5:07*pm, "W3CQH" wrote:
OK - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANTENNAS - OR ARE YOU JUST TROLLING
ALONG??

"John Smith" wrote in message

It is my belief VERY few would ever oppose an attack on child porn and the
perverts it serves; *however, that is not what this is about. *I believe
this is an attack on free speech and the peoples' right to engage in the
free exchange of ideas--a CREATOR given right ...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9964895-38.html

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to
secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their
just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of
Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the
People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying
its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form,
as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
..."

Deny perverts access and exercise of their perversions. *Don't deny
citizens their rights which are beyond any governments authority.

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

I think this entire group should be shut down.
It serves no useful purpose . The showing of the crap above only show
the truthfullness of what I say.
SHUT USENET DOWN
Old June 11th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

(commander john) wrote in
:

SHUT USENET DOWN

If you simply stop reading googlegroups, that personal problem will be
solved. Then you can get to work on the rest of your problems.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

My brothers love Lance Adair CB 0 May 26th 07 12:21 PM
Democrats just want to attack the Bible, they don't want to attack terrorists. Slow Code Antenna 0 December 11th 06 01:49 AM
Ancestral Importance by the Blues Brothers Len Anderson Policy 0 January 26th 05 09:49 PM
Home Intruder Killed By Brothers news CB 9 December 12th 04 07:40 AM