Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 23rd 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Rebuttal to Richard Clark's comments on my Chapter 19A

On Jun 22, 6:12 pm, "Wayne" wrote:
"Lumpy" wrote in message

... Walter Maxwell wrote:
Sorry if the posts offended you, Harold, but I'm flabbergasted that
Richard had the gall to post his denigration of my paper in the
newsgroup.

I'd simply like to know -

SNIP

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

www.n0eq.com

If you did a google on the author's name and perhaps the word "reflections",
you might get the answers to your questions. You might also discover that
it is related to antenna systems.

Yup. That is correct. this is the third time he has published this
book in the hope of finally getting it right
but apparently it is discredited before publishing by the antenna
group! expert

REBUTTAL TO RX-340 COMMENTS BY PHIL mike maghakian Shortwave 26 December 8th 06 08:22 AM
REBUTTAL TO COMMENTS ON RX-340 BY DAVE ZANTOW mike maghakian Shortwave 8 November 20th 06 02:26 AM
Richard Pryor Sanjaya Shortwave 40 December 12th 05 09:18 AM
Richard Pryor 6925 USB Brian Hill Shortwave 1 December 11th 05 12:37 AM
Richard S. Garner---Any one know--- AL G. Swap 0 January 21st 04 01:53 PM