Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 15:40:38 -0700, John Smith
wrote:
Brett, what a feeble way to support your own statements. Above you
say you already have the code and have located a bit... Your dog ate
your homework?

all that is left is to point out

Plenty of wheezing, but not a whisper of support for your own
statement.

WHACK-A-TROLL!

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

In this instance, I said what I meant, and meant what I said, and
ABSOLUTELY--stand behind it ... if you are pre-Alzheimer's, you already
know that ... your real problem is that real men have went underground
.... don't count on that as a condition which will alway exist ... fools
with no mind and no extrapolative powers bore us (and, you will note, me
especially!,) and, if you think I am a bad-A$$, what until you see my
son ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS