Old September 24th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Clarifying Space, "Ether" and Nothingness

"John Smith" wrote in message
JB wrote:

That has really hurt my trust in a big way. To the point I question

nearly
everything but what I have proved for myself. Just like in a courtroom,

if
they lie about one thing, you can't trust them on anything.

True, very true ...

Indeed, makes voting, faith in public servants such as the president, my
senators and congressmen very, very difficult ...

I know brother, I know ... but I still have a bit of faith in Einstein
... contemplative-look

Last jury trial I was a juror on, I certainly questioned the sanity of
the prosecutor! The "question(s)", in my mind, about the "public
pretender" I could understand, more ... I am sure, you get my drift ...

Warm regards,
JS

It's shocking how much evidence disappears that doesn't promote someone's
career. It is common knowledge (even a widespread joke) that the public
defender is only equipped to get your bail reduced. The private criminal
attorney however, is well equipped to bleed you out.

The whole system seems to be so jaded and sadistic, that they actually have
more fun screwing the easy meat with something to lose. It doesn't have
much of an impact on the hardened criminals, who are their "good customers",
but scare the hell out of them.

After 9/11, the emphasis has been on terrorists that come over and attack.
I guess the terrorists that live here now are someone else's responsibility.