Old September 3rd 09, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Corriolis force

No, grin ..

John Passaneau wrote:
Mike Luther wrote:

Oh my Goodness, is this Art's Doppelganger?

John W3JXP

W5WQN since 1952

--

-- Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

Mike Luther
Old September 3rd 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 12:36*pm, Mike Luther wrote:
Hi Unwin!

Art Unwin wrote:
No. I am just exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. *The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.

The things even skilled observers of this force seem to understand can be even
more subtle than at first thought! *Most of us tend to 'view' things and
'solve' problems in two dimensions. *That person is in my face or I'll just
flank attack this, said in humor here. *But even a very skilled and observant
person, for example, gains a really more interesting perspective of life and
everything around them when .. for the first time .. they solo fly an airplane!

The average person takes about six to eight hours of dual instruction to get to
the level of awareness at which it is safe for the flight instructor to let the
student go it alone. *Just before takeoff when at the practicing takeoff and
landing routine is going on, just before takeoff, "Well, your good enough at
this to do it on your own! *Take it around the pattern by yourself!" *And the
flight instructor pops off his seat belt, opens that right side door of the
aircraft in a Cessna 140 or 150, for example. *Gets out and slams the door shut
and walks away!

The average student is so thrilled and whatever at this he or she just jams in
the throttle and away it goes! *But then even the most capable candidate
suddenly has a different perspective of things when as the get set for their
first solo landing. as they are looking down into the whole space between them
and the approach end of the runway, it hits!

It's the first time they ever have really had to make a life or death decision
in more than two dimensions! *Height is totally involved here too. *Suddenly,
even though they don't realize it, they are dealing with the third level of
infinities. *You can have an infinite number of points in a line. *But since
you can have an infinitive number of lines in a plane that means the second
order of infinity is so defined! *And .. surprise .. you can have in an
infinite number of planes in a cube or sphere, so there is, for the first time,
life or death, the experience of their total involvement in level three of
infinity. *Plus since time is the fourth level of infinity, when the wheels
touch the pavement and the student completes this once in a life time
experience, their life will NEVER be the same again.

For the rest of their life they will begin solving problems and understanding
what is said, displayed, posted in a discussion, all by looking down into the
scenario. *And once this is done, you can NEVER go back again to the person you
were before this event.

And no, computer games and flight simulators don't do it, unless the simulator
can kill you if you make a mistake, grin! *It has to be the real thing. *Every
Peregrine Falcon knows when to turn lose in the dive of love, as far as I've
ever known, chuckle.

But that also doesn't mean you know everything about force problems to which
you are presented, grin! *Yes, I was the Chief Flight Instructor for Texas
Airmotive Company at Easterwood Airport in College Station, Texas, during much
of Viet Nam. *And I had to ride at least once with all the Texas Aggies who
were trying to become pilots as part of their path into the future of life.
Which, incidentally included such people as Robert Barr, one of the pilots for
the US Air Force One and what became some 47 US generals. *In my humble view
all because they jumped forward to multi-dimension problem solving.

But .. that doesn't mean even at this level of perspective you see all that
confronts you, grin.

I never realized for more than a decade later, how this issue of Coriolis Force
is far more important to all living things than I suspect even many of us here
have understood. *As, much later at this, the CEO for the manufacturer of
Hanover Trailers here in Bryan, Texas, the actual marketing main vector for the
introduction of all the gooseneck cattle and small utility trailers in all the
USA, I learned lots more, I think. *Notice I said, "I think." *No, the original
gooseneck small utility trailer was originally created by James Batchler of
Throckmorton, Texas, in 1936. *But even as it vectored out into the Hanover
Trailer in the 1940's and mushroomed into tons of other manufacturers, it was
the custom horse trailer versions of this which revealed something else to me
about Coriolis Force.

Yes, I knew the toilet water runs around the bowl one way on the North side of
the Equator up here in the USA. *And the other direction down in Australia.
But I kept getting asked to build trailers for horse owners for more than two
horses with stalls at an angle! *The head of the horse was asked to be toward
the left side of the trailer. *The stall gate was angled back on the right side
so the horses were stalled all with their heads forward and to the left! *Teir
rear ends behind them and to the right. *I asked, "Why?" *I was told, "It's
simple, Mike! *A normal horse is right footed. *If they go to fall, they always
start to put their right front hoof out first to give then the best chance of
handling the situation."

Hmmmmmmmmm. * Interesting. *As a human, do a little research. *I think you will
find that, just as most humans are right-handed, we tend to start walking or
running with our right foot also! *Hmmmmmm. * Interesting. *So I started
looking down into the problem and yes, dogs and cats do to! *Why? *Well, if you
peek down into all this, all vertebrates seem to be right sided, I think.

Duhh .. then why? *I speculate. *Well, if all vertebrate life is somehow
related over all these eons, is this because all current life forms sort of
focus on evolution on the planet from one side of the Equator? *And they swim
looking for food kind of right sided so they don't have to fight the average
Coriolis Force against it for the best chance at eating easiest? *And so on?
And does this really mean that this is really all 'proof' that even the humans
came from what was most efficiently evolving in the march of life traveling the
the fourth dimension that we need? *Even for huge numbers of generations?

And might be even more of an explanation why there is still so much fuss going
on between even very brilliant and skilled engineers who may not even ever see
the real issues of why things seem to be different between them, or the need to
do everything we can to go forward with the least confusion and flanking
amongst us all?

For what is going to become of all this Coriolis Force issue, perhaps, on
December 21, 2012, and who will be in the right doing what for all us humans
and so on at that time?

Chortle!

--

-- Sleep well; OS2's still awake!

Mike Luther

Mike I agree. A bullet has a three dimensional force so that it can
attain a straight line trajectory, the same that a radiated partical
must have for a straight line trajectory.The bottom line is that every
action has an equal and opposite reaction per Newton which means that
one must turn to the breakaway from equilibrium in the Big Bang. to
determine
the number of forces that are available when one considers what we as
humans must determine as what can be equal and opposite. With in the
earth's boundary we must recognise the existance and the impact of the
Coriolis force in our every day life including the need for spin on a
projectile so that it may attain a straight line trajectory. A space
rocket succumbs to the Coriolis effect by turning slowly while it is
attaining height as well as when it escapes from earths boundary where
it uses centrifugal force or spin. The boundary rules I consider the
greatest reasoning of all to human kind and that is a true picture as
to the laws of Newton.
Radio is in the stage of two dimension the same as the human race when
they stated man was never meant to fly purely because they object to
change of the existing perspectives
as Gallilao found out to his cost among others. If one considers the
std model one knows that the strong force is atom related via
separation which has unlimited energy and yet many blithly believe
that the matrics of a radiator is torn apart to produce radiation.
If this were true, nobody would pick up a microphone or even use a CRT
when assuming
the beam particle came from the matrics and not on a particle that
came to rest from outside our boundary. It all emphasises that the
human race is resistance to change because of the fear it can generate
such that they rather not want to know, At the moment true radiation
is not fully understood and on this newsgroup they don't want to know
unless they can read it in a book in college Are they going to alter
radiation computer programs that support the impact of the Coriolis
effect or go ahead and still use them despite the so called errors
that they supply?
Best regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ xg(UK)
Old September 3rd 09, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 11:33*am, Art Unwin wrote:

I am ... exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. *The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.

At least Chip Cohen's imaginary supporters would actually post from
AOL.
Is Art or Chip the crazier one?
Old September 3rd 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

Bullets arc, they don't go in a straight line. A bullet shot straight
and level will hit the ground at the same time as a bullet dropped from
the same height. That describes an arc that is proportional to the
velocity of the bullet.

While we're at it, the coriolis force water down the drain difference
between southern and northern hemisphere is an urban myth. While there
can be some effect on the rotation, frictional and initial conditions
are so much greater that the coriolis effect is measurable, but it isn't
the reason the water is going down a certain way.

humans must determine as what can be equal and opposite. With in the
earth's boundary we must recognise the existance and the impact of the
Coriolis force in our every day life including the need for spin on a
projectile so that it may attain a straight line trajectory.

Most people believe that the spin on a bullet acts as a Gyroscopic
stabilization. It's not a demonstration of coriolis force. If the bullet
actually were to use the coriolis force, would it not have to be
rotating at a rate equal but opposite? Which of course means that the
rifling on a rifle would need to be opposite between southern and
northern hemispheres, and at the equator would need to have no rifling
at all, or if you used a gun from one of the other hemisphere, the
bullet would have a tendency to either oppose gravity by traveling up,
or would almost immediately slam into the ground.

A space
rocket succumbs to the Coriolis effect by turning slowly while it is
attaining height as well as when it escapes from earths boundary where
it uses centrifugal force or spin.

We turned, not the rocket.

Radio is in the stage of two dimension the same as the human race when
they stated man was never meant to fly purely because they object to
change of the existing perspectives
as Gallilao found out to his cost among others.

Most folks believe that the coriolis force is applied in instances of
inertia, and not from an identifiable source, so an antenna, which is
radiating a non-accelerating EM radiation with an inertial point of
reference, isn't affected by such.

- 73 de Mike -
Old September 3rd 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
[...]

,
Correct ,but without spin it will tumble thus a spin force must be
exerted by the rifle barrel
as well as the powder charge

While we're at it, the coriolis force water down the drain difference
between southern and northern hemisphere is an urban myth. While there
can be some effect on the rotation, frictional and initial conditions
are so much greater that the coriolis effect is measurable, but it isn't
the reason the water is going down a certain way.

That is not pertinent to what I have said so I do not want to respond
to that.
Tho I suggest that Einsteins laws of Relativity would shed light on
the matter.
He moved towards relativity because of his failure to determine the
Weak force
when studying radiation.

[...]

Einsteins laws of relativity apply to that, ie who and where is the
observer?

What I am saying that the spin applied in the Big Bang is present in
any arbitary boundary
which you wish to make in this Universe. If the boundary encircles
earth then the external forces must equal the internal forces. In the
case of earth the outer forces consists of both gravity and the
Coriolis force the latter being one of spin.One cannot survive in this
Universe without the other. Thus if you zoom in to a smaller boundary
there must always be a component (vector) of shear (spin) inside that
smaller boundary
to neutralize the Coriolis force per the laws of Newton. If one wishes
to draw a boundary around a accelerating charge as in radiation then
again one must apply both a straight vector and one of spin. This is
exactly the boundary case when a particle at rest on a diamagnetic
surface for the acceleration of charge which are consistent with the
vectors outside the boundary otherwise equilibrium is not in place.

Old September 4th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Art Unwin" wrote in message
It seems that some do not understand what the Corriolis force is so
here goes
When the Big Bang ocurred all energy was in an arbitrary boundary

that's enough... the rest is just more blabbering. first, spell it right,
its Coriolis with one r.
next, its not even a 'real' force, and is often called the Coriolis 'effect'
instead of force to make that clear. and it is not linked to gravity, its
linked to rotation. if the earth or any other body didn't rotate there
would be no Coriolis effect on it's surface and it would still have gravity.
I'm not even going to try to address the electro-weak babble, that is
totally non-sequitar.

Old September 4th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 2:50*pm, Bill wrote:
On Sep 3, 11:33*am, Art Unwin wrote:

I am ... exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. *The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.

At least Chip Cohen's imaginary supporters would actually post from
AOL.
Is Art or Chip the crazier one?

Well Dr Cohen (chip) gave up in trying educate the psuedo experts of
his findings because
this group was not interested in change. So he took of and started a
company, obtained contracts from the military and is making money.
Crazy like a fox I would say. Same went
with a lot of experts who were driven away from this group in the
past. For me I am having a great time putting the so called experts on
stage so the world can judge their contents.
Old September 4th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 3, 10:33*am, Art Unwin wrote:

These same two vectors that create a shearing force is equal to the
combination of gravity and the Coriolis force. This is *the reason why
a vertical antenna must be tipped to form a isotropic radiation
pattern in equilibrium which computer programs confirm. No, the above
is not printed any where in the College books, but it will.
No information you say? It is just that you can't handle it so you
depend on insults.
Yes, you did get information but you have not the grounding to
understand what you read.

You don't have the grounding to understand what you write.
If you do, you totally ignore it.
You were a mechanical engineer working at G.E. Your status
as an expert in RF theory are in question. Heck, you can't even
correctly spell half the terms you mention.
Like the above jibber jabber.. How in the heck are you going to
get **ANY** vertical radiator to have a truly isotropic pattern?
It's impossible. An isotropic pattern is a theoretical pattern
in which radiation is equal in all directions. Such a pattern
does not exist with real antennas. But, yea, you are truly
one "grounded" individual.. :/ Chortle...
It would be pathetic if the dog and pony show were not
so hilarious. I do greatly look forward to your posts. Better than
the comedy channel any day.
Corriolis force as thread title.. Chortle.. You claim to be
an expert at this phenomenon, yet you can't even spell
the word correctly. :/
And I imagine that there are still many readers world wide
who are still wondering what constitutes "equilibrium" in
an antenna system.

No. I am just exposing the so called self perceived experts on this
group to the outside world and I enjoy every bit of it. *The talking
heads have no idea of the silent readers
that are laughing at you and your ignorance.

And visa versa I have no doubt whatsoever..
I actually believe you have more cult followers
than you realize. You are a hoot.
Might as well just "sticky" a permanent thread
called "The Art Unwin Show" so everyone can
keep on the same page with the latest state of
the Art.

Old September 4th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

tom wrote:

I hope someone is keeping a record of what he's saying so that it can be
analyzed and turned into a babblegaff generator.

Yes, babblegaff, bafflegab has nothing to compare.

tom
K0TAR

Force 12 - C3S [email protected] Antenna 1 October 8th 07 06:56 AM
Air Force 1 dxAce Shortwave 3 May 21st 05 08:08 PM
Air Force One dxAce Shortwave 0 June 29th 04 05:40 PM
FS: Force 12 jerryz Swap 0 October 12th 03 12:47 PM
Force 12 C-4 jerryz Antenna 0 August 9th 03 02:24 PM