Old March 1st 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable

In article ,
Michael Coslo wrote:

Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

That he may be, but Green is one of the three primary colors. At least
in additive color mode Red Blue Green. If you are talking about
subtractive color, it is Cyan Magenta Yellow. Add black and it becomes
the standard printing system.

True, but the "primariness" of the colors in these various color
systems are far from universal. These colors are "primary" only with
regard to the visual systems of human beings (and some other primates)
which have a particular type of three-pigment visual receptor system.

Animals which have significantly different visual pigments in their
optic receptors (and there are many!) would tend to have a different
response than humans to various mixtures of red, green, and blue
light... e.g. the "red light plus green light equals a yellow color"
mixing trick would not necessarily work for them, as this is a
perceptual "trick" of the human visual system. Although human eyes
may not be able to distinguish between a red/green mix, and a true
narrow-band yellow, a spectrograph (or a simple prism!) will
demonstrate that they're very different!

If Art is actually claiming that there's some sort of binding or
correspondence between the three families of leptons, and the "three
primary colors" as seen by humans, then the only such correspondence
I'm aware of is that both have the number "three" associated with
them. There's no physical correspondence deeper than that, to the
best of my knowledge.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old March 1st 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 1, 1:57*pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:02:05 -0800 (PST), Bill wrote:
On Feb 27, 5:39 pm, Art Unwin wrote:
we have three types of Leptons each able to produce one of the
primary colours, red, green or yellow. Thus we have three types of
Leptons each able to produce one of the primary colours, red, green or
yellow.

And so on...

xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

Green is a primary color - RGB

However, what is primary for one discipline is not primary for another
discipline. *For instance, in color photography and in its negatives,
the colors are Cyan, Magenta, and -ahem- Yellow. *This is the
difference between additive primaries and subtractive primaries.

These colors are actually dual band modes
Cyan is Blue + Green
Magenta is Blue + Red
Yellow is Green + Red

There is also the opponency color system that contains, as colors,
Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.

However, color is a perception and has absolutely no connection to
sub-atomic leprechauns. *All light emanates from electron orbital
displacements (aka charge acceleration).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Thank you Richard for an explanation that I did not supply.
It also has not been ruled out that a lepton cannot change its
frequency
when it emerges from the boundary of the Sun until it arrives on
earth.
Either way it is a minor point in the discussion of communication.
It would be better if a separate discussion was posted for the
spammers as to how many colours are visible in the aurora beaurilas to
where the other colours come from and let them fight from there.
Old March 1st 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 1, 2:03*pm, Michael Coslo wrote:
Bill wrote:
On Feb 27, 5:39 pm, Art Unwin wrote:
we have three types of Leptons each able to produce one of the
primary colours, red, green or yellow. Thus we have three types of
Leptons each able to produce one of the primary colours, red, green or
yellow.
And so on...
xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

That he may be, but Green is one of the three primary colors. At least
in additive color mode Red Blue Green. If you are talking about
subtractive color, it is Cyan Magenta Yellow. Add black and it becomes
the standard printing system.

* * * * - Mike -

Thank you
Old March 1st 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 1, 2:45*pm, (Dave Platt) wrote:
In article ,
Michael Coslo wrote:

[...]

Friends of Jade Warrior home page: *http://www.radagast.org/jade-warrior
* I do _not_ wish to receive unsolicited commercial email, and I will
* * *boycott any company which has the gall to send me such ads!

David I am not ruling it out since I cannot personally state there is
a lepton for every color or hue. What I am deducing that particles
arrive on earth in the millions per cubic metre serching for a place
to rest on earth recognising at the same time the connection between
light(colour and particles) W#e see evidence of this every day where
they seek a diamagnetic surface one of which is water where they form
a skin on the surface and where this surface can be transformed by the
addition of soap. The whole discussion is really about the standard
model which became visual to me when I added a time vary field to a
boundary containing static particles. I was unaware at that point of
the huge disagreements in physics about the errors of maxwell. Either
way the only avenue I had to pursue my thinking was to assume that
programmers had kept faithfully to Maxwells equations alone. When I
got hold of an optimizer I operated it with toally disconnected
figures so that I could not be accused of propelling an answer that I
would like., The results are on my page showing clearly the
requirement of equilibrium. I am not considered a skilled programmer
and I am unable to fathom the truth of my program. As always I went to
an academic out of state who was familiar with antennas and physics
for verification by using other alternative programs where he
confirmed my findings. Whether my attempt at the standard model may be
worthless the arrays that I was lead to were new ,correct and probably
of some use. They in no way represent an effort to disprove the
duallity theorem
because that doesn"t state that the particle in question doesn't
change form ,only that they have similar properties. Yes there are
spammers attacking me but as yet nobody has proved that my deductions
are not correct. I don't listen to spammers but I do listen to those
who have a modicom of interest into how radiation works since the true
answers are not in any of the books.On the subject of the word "soot"
being rediculled it becomes obvious that the spammer is quite old,
possibly a redneck who lived in his early days where coal supplied the
heat. The word "soot" is certainly not confined to coal burning which
can be affirmed in many places.
Finally I am amazed that billions are still being spent at Cern when
there is so much division on the question of particles and waves and
where the divisions between physicists
that have been unable to open discussion, where the physics leadership
has declared it to be frozen to further discussion. Again a error in a
check book does not correct itself overtime! An error stays an error
until it is recognised and action taken.
If a formula is correct when using CGS units there is absolutely no
good reason that formulas derived using standard units should not
amount to the same conclusions thus forcing professors to take their
heads out of the sand.
Best regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ.......xg
Old March 1st 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Michael Coslo wrote:

Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

That he may be, but Green is one of the three primary colors. At least
in additive color mode Red Blue Green. If you are talking about
subtractive color, it is Cyan Magenta Yellow. Add black and it becomes
the standard printing system.

True, but the "primariness" of the colors in these various color
systems are far from universal. *These colors are "primary" only with
regard to the visual systems of human beings (and some other primates)

delete

David Platt made a comment on the subject of colour with reference to
who defines colour.
Animal eyes are different to human eyes in many ways including
physical distance apart.
angles of eyeball placement etc.
It doesn't hurt to think about what an eyeball is and its function.
A eyeball to my mind is nothing but a small FaradyCage that is
impinged upon by charge carrying particles where the impact is
transformed into a electric current so it may traverse the brain.
Their is really no way to descriminate the amount of filtering, prisms
and oils that is around with the species , or in the differences of
different brain abilities to decipher the character of different
colors. So I would imagine that some species can not identify the
color as humans see it and may not even discern color from black and
white. So nobody should take the step of assumption and making it a
fact.
Thanks to all you made the correscting comments
Art

Old March 2nd 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Dave Platt wrote in part:

If Art is actually claiming that there's some sort of binding or
correspondence between the three families of leptons, and the "three
primary colors" as seen by humans, then the only such correspondence
I'm aware of is that both have the number "three" associated with
them. There's no physical correspondence deeper than that, to the
best of my knowledge.

That may be so, but my point is that if a person says that green is a
primary color, it is not incorrect.

It isn't even a mmatter of wht other animals see, they can come up with
their own color theory.

I use the different systems every day, from when I worked in a darkroom
and used Cyan MAgenta yellow, to present day RGB for television and
computer work, and CMYK for print. They work.

As for Art's theory, people assign colors, or funny names as a tool of
understanding. The greenness or redness is only that, an electromagnetic
oscillation at a frequency our eyes see as green.

Side note: there is no magenta in the spectrum, so there are some who
are loathe to call it a primary color.

- Mike -
Old March 2nd 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 2, 8:34*am, Michael Coslo wrote:
Dave Platt wrote in part:

[...]

Were you aware that Maxwell gave a lecture to the Royal Society in
England on this very subject of primary colours? Presumably he was
persueing a connection with waves and particles or something like
that. As for electromagnetic oscillation at a given frequency, that is
beyond my pay grade, but I do have difficulty with discerning
differences between blue and green the same as the 10% of the
population!
Old March 2nd 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mar 1, 7:57*pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:02:05 -0800 (PST), Bill wrote:
On Feb 27, 5:39*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
we have three types of Leptons each able to produce one of the
primary colours, red, green or yellow. Thus we have three types of
Leptons each able to produce one of the primary colours, red, green or
yellow.

And so on...

xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

Green is a primary color - RGB

Not when I was doing my fingerpaints in Kindergarten. When I wanted
green, I mixed blue and yellow. As you all attained your advanced
degrees, did you learn otherwise?
Old March 2nd 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Bill wrote:
On Mar 1, 7:57 pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:02:05 -0800 (PST), Bill wrote:
On Feb 27, 5:39 pm, Art Unwin wrote:
we have three types of Leptons each able to produce one of the
primary colours, red, green or yellow. Thus we have three types of
Leptons each able to produce one of the primary colours, red, green or
yellow.
And so on...
xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding
Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

Green is a primary color - RGB

Not when I was doing my fingerpaints in Kindergarten. When I wanted
green, I mixed blue and yellow. As you all attained your advanced
degrees, did you learn otherwise?

There are different ways to come up with colors, transmitted or
reflected. And the magic is that they will perform differently depending
on the mode.

You were actually using subtractive mode - Cyan-magenta-yellow. Your
blue and yellow combined and there you have it - green. Just like it was
supposed to.

Note that you color mixing fails at the lower and upper end. where the
color mixing won't be able to produce pure white or black. But for
colors in the middle of the range, it works well. That's why printers
use a cyan-magenta-yellow-and black model, with percentages rather than
steps.

We'll just ignore the anti-education zinger. Not sure what that's about.
This isn't rocket surgery.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -
Old March 2nd 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:35:38 -0800 (PST), Bill wrote:

On Mar 1, 7:57*pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:02:05 -0800 (PST), Bill wrote:
On Feb 27, 5:39*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
we have three types of Leptons each able to produce one of the
primary colours, red, green or yellow. Thus we have three types of
Leptons each able to produce one of the primary colours, red, green or
yellow.

And so on...

xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for printing it again tho full completion of the article would
be much more rewarding

Do you really think green is a primary color, you great braying
jackass?

Green is a primary color - RGB

Not when I was doing my fingerpaints in Kindergarten. When I wanted
green, I mixed blue and yellow. As you all attained your advanced
degrees, did you learn otherwise?

http://www.schoolofcolor.com/acatalog/Blue_and_Yellow.html
A pure yellow and a pure blue would make black not green,
a pure red and a pure blue would also produce black.

I left my crayons at home so I can't try it.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

Best dynamic mic ever made? Steve CB 1 December 20th 08 03:40 PM
mopaarhoLICK made threats, now I make a promise! [email protected] CB 2 July 2nd 08 04:00 AM
Mr. Static - Index: The On-Line Resource for Static-Related Compliance Issues RHF Shortwave 0 February 10th 06 10:31 AM