Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default A static field made dynamic to make Maxwell applicable

I made a time varying field addition to a static field in equilibrium
some time back. All on this group said it was and still is B.S.!
It was this finding that created the basis of a new antenna science
that I have shared with this group and with page Unwin antennas.
If one goes to
http://www.james-clerk-maxwell.com/

one can read in better in detail a description of my findings in a
much better way than I can fully explain where a mathematical error
existed when changing from MKS units 150 years ago when utelizing the
laws of statics in antenna design.
My findings are in the patents loosely described on my page
Unwin antennas!
The author of the paper goes on to say how this error has placed
physics back to the middle ages or something like that and for my self
I have the feeling that this error was the sole reason for Einstein
not solving the Standard model before he gave up and moved on to start
the idea of Quantum physics. For myself I am very comfortable with the
idea that communication is by the "particle" as a carrier of the
charge and not the often much quoted "wave." In addition I would point
out that the array I gave in another thread is further proof of the
correctness of what I have stated which is according to Maxwells
equations where accountability
is made of all forces. All antenna text books as well as those in
physics will now have to be updated to reflect the above findings
I am so pleased that I have been found not guilty of spreading B.S. in
the amateur radio community and thus exposing spammers for what they
really are. In summation it is now possible to make antennas in a
smaller volume such that a radiator for top band can now be placed
upon a tower or in a small garden as envisaged by Mr Moxon who has
since become a SK.
Regards
Art Unwin KB9MZ.....xg (uk)

Best dynamic mic ever made? Steve CB 1 December 20th 08 03:40 PM
mopaarhoLICK made threats, now I make a promise! [email protected] CB 2 July 2nd 08 04:00 AM
Mr. Static - Index: The On-Line Resource for Static-Related Compliance Issues RHF Shortwave 0 February 10th 06 10:31 AM