Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th 11, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Radio waves faster than light

" Using such a pulse pattern makes the echo, which arrives back from the
moon 2.4 seconds later". From: http://www.rense.com/general79/haarp.htm

"During the experiment, which was carried out on Oct. 28 and 29, 2007, the
radar signals from HAARP were at 7.4075 MHz and 9.4075 MHz"

I do not know the distance to Moon on that days but for the mean distance
384 000 km the speed is:

384 000/2.4 = 320 000 km/s.

Speed of light is 300 000.

But long waves travel quicker in glass. Would be the same in space?
S*

Which is faster, text or Morse Code? [email protected] Shortwave 9 February 18th 09 09:00 PM
Light, waves or particles Art Unwin Antenna 3 November 24th 08 07:13 PM
Radio Waves help!! DC Antenna 4 December 7th 06 12:49 AM
Announcement - The Radio-Mart Red Drap Is Now Second Rate - We Now Have Blue-Sky-Radio's Blue-Green Drap Fading . . . Into The Bright-White-Light ! {Come Into The Light !} RHF Shortwave 3 September 22nd 06 08:08 AM
Traveling Waves, Power Waves,..., Any Waves,... pez Antenna 10 December 13th 03 02:43 PM