Old September 9th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Thoughts about the tape measure 3 element direction finding Yagi

On Fri, 09 Sep 2011 09:54:02 +0200, Helmut Wabnig [email protected] ---
-.dotat wrote:

I always wonder from where you people get the PVC tubes.
My local construction markets don't.

It could differences in what we call our "building code" (the
regulations to be met for new construction, or remodeling). What we
use may not meet your local/national code - thus there is no
commercial reason to offer them for sale.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old September 10th 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

-.dotat wrote:

I always wonder from where you people get the PVC tubes.
My local construction markets don't.

It could differences in what we call our "building code" (the
regulations to be met for new construction, or remodeling). What we
use may not meet your local/national code - thus there is no
commercial reason to offer them for sale.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Where can you not use PVC for lawn sprinklers?
Old September 10th 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 10 Sep 2011 12:58:01 GMT, dave wrote:

Where can you not use PVC for lawn sprinklers?

Do they use PVC for their lawn sprinklers in Germany? Even for this
application there are code requirements (anti-siphon connection).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

beacon direction finding [email protected] Shortwave 12 May 30th 06 11:29 PM
Tape Measure Yagi Antenna Questions [email protected] Antenna 3 November 11th 05 02:28 PM
HF Direction Finding Buck Antenna 49 February 21st 05 02:53 AM
Attenuators for Direction Finding??? thatcher Antenna 6 March 22nd 04 05:46 PM