Old June 4th 12, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hopefully not off topic

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Jeff Liebermann" napisal w wiadomosci
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:03:12 -0000, wrote:

Solar flare effects at ground level are magnetic effects.

Thanks. There's an all too common misconception that the engergetic
charged particles produced by solar flares, solar storms, solar wind,
CME's, etc somehow land on the power lines, which then appears as a DC
voltage on the lines. That's not how it works at ground level. This
explains it better than I could:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetically_induced_current

In the teaching program the stationary electron create the electric field.
The same electron during travel create the magnetic field.

Meaningless babble.

So should be obvious for you that if you detect the magnetic field it means
that close to you is the electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

No magnetic field without the electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

In physics "magnetic effects" = electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

If you detect the magnetic field it means that the electrons "land on the
power lines, which then appears as a DC voltage on the lines."

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

Faraday and Marconi did not go to schools.
Would be better the same for you.
S*

Obviously you have never been to school.

You are a babbling idiot.

Old June 4th 12, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Do you know same examples of using the Epsom salt?

Yes.

http://anaximperator.wordpress.com/2...2/sylvia-dies/

Is about the sodium bicarbonate. Epsom salt is a magnesium sulfate:

Somebody wrote:
"I then pursued the candida angle and read that
magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) saturated solution in water is deadly to
almost any fungus/yeast. Well, after 1 week of applying this it has sorted
out my basal cell and removed it completely. That stuff is dirt cheap and
works."

Before I have read that J. Schneider used the Epsom salt to cancer cure.
S*

If you develop cancer, PLEASE refuse modern medical treatment and go with
epsom salts.

Old June 4th 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

[...]

The Solenoid is a magnet.
Probably in the permanent magnet are many solenoids (Ampere).

No magnetic field without the electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

In physics "magnetic effects" = electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

If you detect the magnetic field it means that the electrons "land on the
power lines, which then appears as a DC voltage on the lines."

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

Faraday and Marconi did not go to schools.
Would be better the same for you.
S*

Obviously you have never been to school.

In schools are fields.
In reality are the electrons.
The Suns is the bigger transmitter of the electron waves.
S*

Old June 4th 12, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

napisa? w wiadomo?ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

[...]

A solenoid is not a permanent magnet.

Probably in the permanent magnet are many solenoids (Ampere).

There are no solenoids in a permanent magnet.

No magnetic field without the electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

In physics "magnetic effects" = electron flow.

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

If you detect the magnetic field it means that the electrons "land on the
power lines, which then appears as a DC voltage on the lines."

Nope; ever heard of a permanent magnet?

Faraday and Marconi did not go to schools.
Would be better the same for you.
S*

Obviously you have never been to school.

In schools are fields.
In reality are the electrons.
The Suns is the bigger transmitter of the electron waves.

Babbling, menaingless, gibberish.

Old June 4th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hopefully not off topic-link

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

"Sal M. O'Nella"

The commercial power in my neighborhood has an asymmetric waveform. Some
of us have been saving the extra electrons on one-half-cycle.

The extra electrons flow into the ground. Like in your radios.
S*

True. However, to be of any future use, they must be captured before this
can happen. I'm keeping mine on a shelf in the back pantry. The first box
is nearly full.

Old June 5th 12, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 6/4/2012 3:42 AM, Ian wrote:
"Szczepan wrote in message
Faraday and Marconi did not go to schools.

Would be better the same for you.
S*

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi

" ... Marconi was educated privately in Bologna in the lab of Augusto
Righi, in Florence at the Istituto Cavallero and, later, in Livorno. As a
child Marconi did not do well in school ...".

And Sz... is nuttier than a fruitcake. I wondered before, but now it's
obvious after the chemistry lesson.

tom

Old June 5th 12, 09:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Sal M. O'Nella" napisał w wiadomości

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

"Sal M. O'Nella"

The commercial power in my neighborhood has an asymmetric waveform.
Some of us have been saving the extra electrons on one-half-cycle.

The extra electrons flow into the ground. Like in your radios.
S*

True. However, to be of any future use, they must be captured before this
can happen. I'm keeping mine on a shelf in the back pantry. The first
box is nearly full.

A box is not the best condenser.
You should use the Leyden jar.
S*

Old June 5th 12, 09:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

napisał w wiadomości
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa? w wiadomo?ci

Somebody wrote:
"I then pursued the candida angle and read that
magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) saturated solution in water is deadly to
almost any fungus/yeast. Well, after 1 week of applying this it has
sorted
out my basal cell and removed it completely. That stuff is dirt cheap and
works."

Before I have read that J. Schneider used the Epsom salt to cancer cure.
S*

If you develop cancer, PLEASE refuse modern medical treatment and go with
epsom salts.

J. Schnieder (GRAB SADDLE) did it. He was using the saturated solution of
Epsom salt +Vit C.
The National Center Institute Found that " it killed melanoma, renal, brain,
ovarian, leukemia, colon, CNS and 2 types of lung cancer".

I had the melanoma and "go with epsom salts." But I was sure that it is a
"modern medical treatment".
Of course the cancer disappeared after two weeks without a scar.

John Schneider discovered the cancer cure and Grab Saddle.
S*

Old June 5th 12, 10:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
A box is not the best condenser.

You should use the Leyden jar.
S*

How about a nice modern compact capacitor?

Regards, Ian.

Old June 5th 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:16:03 +0200, "Szczepan Bialek"
wrote:

Before I have read that J. Schneider used the Epsom salt to cancer cure.

Well, might as well go further off topic. I'll make it quick and
painless.

In about 2006, I discovered that I had prostate cancer. I had some
time, so I elected watchful waiting, while I shopped around for
alternatives to conventional cancer treatments. I settled on 3 rather
popular treatments and tried them all with religious adherence to
their recommended procedures and strictures. Nothing worked, and my
PSA score continued to climb:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/crud/psa.jpg
(The big peak in 2007 was from the effects of a kidney stone.) As I
approached meltdown, I finally elected to have my prostate surgically
removed. A year later, I had to go through radiation treatment to
clean up the mess because I had waited a bit too long.

During this exercise, I learned a few things about alternative
medicine and cancer.
1. There are plenty of people that do absolutely nothing and have the
cancer miraculously disappear. It's more common than I suspected. I
know two such people.
2. History is written by the survivors. The failures of any
alternative procedure is unlikely to write a report indicating that
they had died from the procedure. Those that survived, and where the
alternative treatment failed, are unlikely to report the failure. Of
course, the proponents of the alternative treatment are unlikely to
mention failures. The result is the overwhelming number of user
comments on alternative treatment web sites are positive.
3. There are huge number of scams and disreputable medical schemes on
the internet. There are also credible looking research reports, which
offer conclusions not substantiated by any data. Some reports go so
far as to be self-contradictory. I found one that couldn't even get
the arithmetic correct.
4. The way to separate the scams from real research is to determine
if the author has a financial interest in the procedure. If they're
selling a book, potion, drug, procedure, or have a political agenda,
then they should be ignored. What's left are usually government and
university financed studies.
5. Alternative medicine certainly has its benefits. In general, it's
a great way to clean up a bad lifestyle. Living on junk food, not
getting enough exercise, and high stress all have their effects.
However, the price of alternative medicine might be delaying
conventional treatment, which often has fatal results. That's roughly
what happened to Steve Jobs, who delayed pancreatic cancer surgery a
bit too long.

Feel free to try Mr Bialek's recommended treatments. However, have
your exit strategy ready in case they fail.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D