Old February 14th 15, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Interest in antennas

I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.
The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?
Old February 14th 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John S wrote:
I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.
The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?

I think I replied, if only to state that my current ambition is to get
an antenna outside and get back on the air. Other projects such as your
chip project are way off in the future. Perhaps it's just that no one
is interested in a project of that type. I did read it though!

de Irv VE6BP
Old February 14th 15, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 2/14/2015 12:21 PM, Irv Finkleman VE6BP wrote:
John S wrote:
I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.
The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?

I think I replied, if only to state that my current ambition is to get
an antenna outside and get back on the air. Other projects such as your
chip project are way off in the future. Perhaps it's just that no one
is interested in a project of that type. I did read it though!

de Irv VE6BP

Thanks, Irv. I appreciate the response.

Cheers, 73, and Good Luck to you.

John N1JLS
Old February 14th 15, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John S wrote:
I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.
The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?

Interest in what?

FYI a lot of people don't bother reading the posts in a ****ing contest
thread.

--
Jim Pennino
Old February 15th 15, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"John S" wrote in message
I posted a problem (proposal) back in the "Paranoia or what?" thread.

.. The only response was Jerry Suckle who advised me to look at then
manufacturer's data sheet.

This is actually a question which applies to all frequencies because the
same principles, calculations, and analysis can be applied. There is no
difference except for the frequency of interest.

I ask again, is there no interest?

Such a title in a newsgroup dealing on antenna is exactly the type of
message
I don't bother to read.