Old October 2nd 15, 07:51 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Tomlinson targets his intellectual superiors..

En el artículo , gareth
escribió:

Not posted by me.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Posted by someone with a large, verifiable,
documented history of abusing anonymous news servers and frequent
nymshifting, such a claim carries very little weight.

A clever forgery, but a forgery nonetheless.

Even if so, Gareth Alun Evans, it is still worthwhile reiterating the
fact that you're a nasty piece of work who has a criminal conviction for
sending a malicious communication following a long spell of stalking a
victim who turned round and fought back with the result that you ended
up in court and were convicted.

Perhaps next time you're tempted to write to the employers of someone
who has "upset" you with a perceived slight with malicious and false
allegations, like you did to me, it may give you pause to consider that
it will result in you serving jail time next time you appear in court.

There are more effective ways of attracting attention than trolling on
usenet - running naked down Chippenham High Street with your willy
painted bright blue would be one of them. If anyone could see it
without a magnifying glass, that is.

Toodle-pip, old bean. I'll think of you while having my sundowner G&T in
more favourable climes.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Old October 2nd 15, 08:03 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , gareth
escribió:
Not posted by me.
Yeah, yeah, whatever. Posted by someone with a large, verifiable,
documented history of abusing anonymous news servers and frequent
nymshifting, such a claim carries very little weight.

I have never used an anonymous newsserver. Are you making this up as you go
along?

A clever forgery, but a forgery nonetheless.

Even if so, Gareth Alun Evans, it is still worthwhile reiterating the
fact that you're a nasty piece of work who has a criminal conviction for
sending a malicious communication following a long spell of stalking a
victim who turned round and fought back with the result that you ended
up in court and were convicted.

Untrue, as previously explained.

Perhaps next time you're tempted to write to the employers of someone
who has "upset" you with a perceived slight with malicious and false
allegations, like you did to me, it may give you pause to consider that
it will result in you serving jail time next time you appear in court.

Untrue, I have never done such a thing. Are you making this up as you go
along?

There are more effective ways of attracting attention than trolling on
usenet - running naked down Chippenham High Street with your willy

painted bright blue would be one of them. If anyone could see it
without a magnifying glass, that is.

It continues to be you who originates asocial posts of a sort that suggests
that to this
day that you are singularly unsuitable to be a role model to young people,
"a nasty piece of work", in fact.

Toodle-pip, old bean. I'll think of you while having my sundowner G&T in
more favourable climes.

It is very brave of you to make your allegations safely out of the way of
British justice.

Old October 2nd 15, 09:19 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

escribió:
[...]

Never mind, Beanie, things will get better for you. Next February you can
start to draw your State Retirement Pension.
You have made all your NI contributions ... haven't you?
--
;-)
..

Old October 2nd 15, 09:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:

Next February you can
start to draw your State Retirement Pension.
You have made all your NI contributions ... haven't you?

I find it annoying that some people end up paying for more years while
others either scrape by with the minimum or buy them on the cheap- ie no
employer contribution.

Those of us who have exceeded the 35 years required for the new, higher,
pension should get either a refund for the extra years or an enhanced
pension.

No wonder we have people sitting around not looking for work when they can
be supported by others.

Old October 2nd 15, 09:34 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

En el artículo , FranK Turner-Smith
G3VKI escribió:

Never mind, Beanie, things will get better for you. Next February you can
start to draw your State Retirement Pension.

Some of us, having made the necessary additional contributions, have
been able to draw on their gold-plated pensions early and take semi-
retirement abroad. A just reward for many years' hard work.

Life is good here in the sunshine

You have made all your NI contributions ... haven't you?

I don't think failed company directors can make full NI contribs. Very
much doubt the old fool has made the required 30 year's contribs.

Enjoy your retirement in poverty, Evans.

--
(\_/)

Old October 2nd 15, 09:53 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Some of us, having made the necessary additional contributions, have
been able to draw on their gold-plated pensions early and take semi-
retirement abroad. A just reward for many years' hard work.

Even better if you fully retire ;-)

As you say, extra contributions and prudent planning are the secret. Thank
you which ever Chancellor it was who introduced PEPs / ISAs ;-)

I must admit, while I enjoy traveling, I wouldn't like to move aboard.
Old October 2nd 15, 10:08 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
Some of us, having made the necessary additional contributions, have
been able to draw on their gold-plated pensions early and take semi-
retirement abroad. A just reward for many years' hard work.

Even better if you fully retire ;-)

As you say, extra contributions and prudent planning are the secret. Thank
you which ever Chancellor it was who introduced PEPs / ISAs ;-)

I must admit, while I enjoy traveling, I wouldn't like to move aboard.

Yeah, too many bleedin' foreigners.
--
;-)
..

Old October 3rd 15, 10:16 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

No wonder we have people sitting around not looking for work when they can
be supported by others.

Says the so-dedicated schoolteacher who retired 7 years early to live even
further off the state

Old October 3rd 15, 10:17 AM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

You continue to mouth off rather silly and infantile comments; comments that
are not based upon any known facts.

I pity you.

Old October 3rd 15, 11:03 AM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"gareth" wrote in message
"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

You continue to mouth off rather silly and infantile comments; comments
that
are not based upon any known facts.

I pity you.

So, are you saying that court case is a figment of his imagination???

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

M3OSN, M6CIR, Tomlinson gareth Antenna 3 November 15th 14 06:28 PM
New FCC Chairman Targets internet N∅ ∅baMa∅[_2_] Shortwave 24 October 7th 09 06:02 AM
Transatlantic MW targets Steve Shortwave 12 August 27th 06 02:23 AM
The Most Destructive Intellectual SeeingEyeDog Shortwave 6 October 22nd 05 05:20 AM