Old October 4th 15, 06:02 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Tomlinson targets his intellectual superiors..

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

It continues to be you who exhibits a nasty asocial psyche by originating
abusive posts.

Those unable to manage their financial affairs due to their own
incompetence, such as the director of the failed company "Out and About
Systems", have only themselves to blame for their present circumstances.
Perhaps some kind soul could point that person in the direction of
Chippenham Food Bank.

Old October 4th 15, 08:01 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"Ophelia" wrote in message
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Those who travel around the world fully prepared to and intent on killing
their fellow men are not heroes under any stretch of the imagination, but
warmongers who are no different to the Muslim Jihadists with their
terrorrist
atrocities.

Such people deserve derision and not help, and deserve every injury or death
that
they get.

Old October 4th 15, 08:59 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"gareth" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Those who travel around the world fully prepared to and intent on killing
their fellow men are not heroes under any stretch of the imagination, but
warmongers who are no different to the Muslim Jihadists with their
terrorrist
atrocities.

Such people deserve derision and not help, and deserve every injury or
death that
they get.

Without whom you would be living under Nazi control or waiting to be
beheaded by those Jihadists. By what stretch of your limited but perverted
imagination can you compare people who fight against murderous terrorists
with those sadistic morons intent only on their own self-seeking fantasies?
You don't deserve the protection of those who serve this country, you
deserve only to be left at the mercy of those to whom you compare them and
then see who you think is worse! ...

You are pathetic and I don't believe anything you say about your business
and why you closed it down.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old October 4th 15, 09:01 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 20:59:08 +0100, Ophelia wrote:

Without whom you would be living under Nazi control or waiting to be
beheaded by those Jihadists.

Gareth has a brass neck - beheading? Pfff!

Stupid girl!

Old October 4th 15, 11:37 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

"Ophelia" wrote in message

Without whom you would be living under Nazi control or waiting to be
beheaded by those Jihadists. By what stretch of your limited but perverted
imagination can you compare people who fight against murderous terrorists
with those sadistic morons intent only on their own self-seeking
fantasies? You don't deserve the protection of those who serve this
country, you deserve only to be left at the mercy of those to whom you
compare them and then see who you think is worse! ...

You are pathetic and I don't believe anything you say about your business
and why you closed it down.

The veracity of claims to be defending my freedoms is called into question
when my exercising of those freedoms results in abusive remarks bordering on
violence,
as quoted above.

Old October 5th 15, 10:48 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message

How about you guys keep your dispute in the UK? Please take
rec.radio.amateur.antenna off your reply to list,,, please?

For as long as Tomlinson continues with his unilateral vendetta of
character assassination, I will continue to reply defensively in all
the NGs that Tomlinson spammed in the first place.

But, shame on you for postng to a NG that you do not read.

Old October 5th 15, 10:51 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 05/10/2015 10:48, gareth wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message

How about you guys keep your dispute in the UK? Please take
rec.radio.amateur.antenna off your reply to list,,, please?

For as long as Tomlinson continues with his unilateral vendetta of
character assassination, I will continue to reply defensively in all
the NGs that Tomlinson spammed in the first place.

But, shame on you for postng to a NG that you do not read.

Shame on you feeling obliged to spam the uk.legal newsgroup with your
"defensive" replies.
Old October 5th 15, 11:02 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message

How about you guys keep your dispute in the UK? Please take
rec.radio.amateur.antenna off your reply to list,,, please?

For as long as Tomlinson continues with his unilateral vendetta of
character assassination, I will continue to reply defensively in all
the NGs that Tomlinson spammed in the first place.

But, shame on you for postng to a NG that you do not read.

Shame on you feeling obliged to spam the uk.legal newsgroup with your
"defensive" replies.

The right of reply is a strong right.

Why should you object to it?

Old October 5th 15, 11:21 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message

How about you guys keep your dispute in the UK? Please take
rec.radio.amateur.antenna off your reply to list,,, please?

For as long as Tomlinson continues with his unilateral vendetta of
character assassination, I will continue to reply defensively in all
the NGs that Tomlinson spammed in the first place.

But, shame on you for postng to a NG that you do not read.

Shame on you feeling obliged to spam the uk.legal newsgroup with your
"defensive" replies.

The right of reply is a strong right.

Why should you object to it?

Due to your accusation you make of rickman in replying to a post in a
group he doesn't read.
Old October 5th 15, 11:46 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"rickman" wrote in message
How about you guys keep your dispute in the UK? Please take
rec.radio.amateur.antenna off your reply to list,,, please?
For as long as Tomlinson continues with his unilateral vendetta of
character assassination, I will continue to reply defensively in all
the NGs that Tomlinson spammed in the first place.
But, shame on you for postng to a NG that you do not read.
Shame on you feeling obliged to spam the uk.legal newsgroup with your
"defensive" replies.

The right of reply is a strong right.
Why should you object to it?

Due to your accusation you make of rickman in replying to a post in a
group he doesn't read.

He had removed the cross-post to his own group, I restored it for two
reasons; firstly
so that he would know of the courtesy of my reply, and secondly, because it
was a continuation of Tomlinson's vendetta.

Perhaps your real complaint is with Tomlinson for spamming in the first
place all the NGs
that he though that I frequented?

M3OSN, M6CIR, Tomlinson gareth Antenna 3 November 15th 14 06:28 PM
New FCC Chairman Targets internet N∅ ∅baMa∅[_2_] Shortwave 24 October 7th 09 06:02 AM
Transatlantic MW targets Steve Shortwave 12 August 27th 06 02:23 AM
The Most Destructive Intellectual SeeingEyeDog Shortwave 6 October 22nd 05 05:20 AM