Old October 19th 04, 11:39 PM
Bob MacBeth

"Walter Maxwell"
There seems to be a problem with the
[BROKEN] URLs you posed above.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~calvi...est_report.pdf
OR
http://tinyurl.com/4tkl8

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~calvi...t_report_2.pdf
OR
http://tinyurl.com/6x38y

Merry Xmas ;-)

Old October 20th 04, 02:23 PM
Bozidar Pasaric

Walter Maxwell wrote:

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:22:02 +0200, (Bozidar
Pasaric) wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

There is not one shred of science in any of this - except the words
they use to disguise the fraud.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Sorry, the previous message went out only partially. Here is the whole:

Thanks to OM Mario, 9A4DE I finally got the answers I was looking for.
Visit these two sites:
1)
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~calvi...enna_test_repo
rt.pdf
2)
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~calvi...enna_test_repo
rt_2.pdf

That means:
- practically: I am not going to build the EH antenna;
- theoreticallay: The EH antenna behaves exactly according to the
classical antenna theory.
Thanks everyone for taking part in the discusson.
Bozidar, 9a2hl

Hello, Bozidar,

There seems to be a problem with the URL you posed above. I get the error msg
'page not available'. Can you fix the URL so we can see the quote?

Walt, W2DU

Hello, Walt,

The URLs are OK. Today I could not get to the site either. But I know
from experience that sometimes it helps to shorten the URL. Delete all
after 'technical/' and then go through the menu. I tried it a few
minutes ago and it worked. I downloaded the 1.6 MB Report, and from the
next subtitle I printed the 27 pages Report. Good luck.
Bozidar, 9A2HL

Old October 20th 04, 02:23 PM
Bozidar Pasaric

Hello, Bozidar,

There seems to be a problem with the URL you posed above. I get the error msg
'page not available'. Can you fix the URL so we can see the quote?

Walt, W2DU

Hi, Walt,
The URLs are OK. Today I also could not get to the site. From experience
I know that sometimes it helps to shorten the URL. A few minutes ago I
did it and got the site. Delete everything after 'technical/' and when
you come to the site, go through the Menu, and find the subtitle you
need. Good luck!
Bozidar, 9A2HL
Old October 20th 04, 07:35 PM
Bozidar Pasaric

Pasaric) wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

[...]

The URLs are OK. Today I could not get to the site, either. From
experience I know that if you shorten the URL, it sometimes helps.
Delete all after 'technical/', and then go through the menu which will
appear on the screen. I did so and it was OK. Good luck.
Bozidar, 9A2HL

Old October 23rd 04, 09:10 PM
Cecil Moore

Reg Edwards wrote:
There is an antenna with dimensions as small as 1 / 70th ( 1.43 percent) of
a wavelength which has a radiating efficiency as high as 98.0 percent.

Somewhere around here, I have the details on a mobile antenna that is
about one foot high. It was mounted on top of a van and had a top hat
that hovered one foot above the top of the van and was exactly as big
as the top of the van. It is supposed to be one of the most efficient
mobile antenna radiators of all time.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old October 24th 04, 01:01 AM
Blober McBlober

"Cecil Moore"
...supposed to be one of the most efficient
mobile antenna radiators of all time.

Is there a missing "low HF" in the above ?

My 5/8-wave mag-mount is fairly efficient on 2m.