Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th 03, 10:58 PM
W5DXP

Jim Kelley wrote:

W5DXP wrote:
Such a bold-faced lie. I have argued loud and long with Peter (and
others) that reflected traveling waves are alive and well during the
steady-state. Peter will (hopefully) jump in and verify that fact.

You're arguing with me about it right now in another thread! :-)

The statement, "Reflected traveling waves disappear in the steady state",
means to me that the set of reflected traveling waves is null in the
steady-state - which is a statement that I never made.

In a system with a mismatched load, reflected traveling waves always
exist and I have NEVER said otherwise.

Semantic tricks and traps never prove anything. They just obfuscate.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp