Old February 5th 05, 02:33 PM
ml

Default fiberglass mast

does anyone know a good place that sells fiberglass mast

i need a 5ft section approx 1 1/2in tv mast style

tnx
Old February 5th 05, 03:31 PM
Jim Phelps

"ml" wrote in message
does anyone know a good place that sells fiberglass mast

i need a 5ft section approx 1 1/2in tv mast style

tnx

Have you tried Cubex? www.cubex.com They make Quads and sell fiberglass
spreaders and have a boom listed for 44.95. It's 13' however. Contacting
them may be helpful as they may have a crushed/broken mast where 5' or so is
good and sell it to you to recover some of the loss.

Old February 5th 05, 05:06 PM
K9SQG

Allan at Max Gain Systems is #1 in my book. I've bought several things from
him.
Old February 6th 05, 05:31 PM
Tam/WB2TT

"ml" wrote in message
does anyone know a good place that sells fiberglass mast

i need a 5ft section approx 1 1/2in tv mast style

tnx

Do you really need fiberglass? I lookled at a 6 foot piece of white plastic
water pipe, and it is quite rigid. It had been used as an antenna mast. My
piece is about 1-3/4 OD.

Tam/WB2TT

Mast Identification Fast Pc Solutions Antenna 3 June 21st 04 03:34 AM
Mast Gary Boyer Antenna 15 February 21st 04 03:03 PM
Antenna mast grounding question Mike Ekholm Antenna 25 December 5th 03 07:26 AM
Trying to Locate Push Up Mast Brackets Ron Antenna 5 November 5th 03 02:43 PM
Crank up mast homebrew plans?? Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. Antenna 1 September 11th 03 07:39 PM