Old June 14th 05, 04:00 AM
John Smith

Mike:

Small turkeys?

John

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
Was that a white dove or a bleached pigeon?
KM6AB

Bob Miller wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:28:22 -0400, "Adelphia"
wrote:

In the meantime let his antenna wire wrap around his.......

Hey, how 'bout the blond-headed lady who released a white dove with
each proclamation of "Not guilty"?

I've seen it all, now...

bob
k5qwg

Old June 14th 05, 02:52 PM
Cecil Moore

Adelphia wrote:
Regardless, the law simply says that he is not guilty of the charges AS
PRESENTED. Innocence is a nice thought but not factual.

It is a legal fact that he is legally innocent until
proven legally guilty. I am legally innocent of not
wearing a seat belt yesterday (I didn't get caught).
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old June 14th 05, 05:38 PM
John Smith

.... actually, those commas are used correctly...

"respect for and" == can be removed from sentence, leaving:

"as I said, I fear men with no removed here devotion to following the
constitution as much as the criminals themselves--perhaps even more..."

... which is a sentence able to stand by itself, I was a math/science
degree and even I took enough english to be able to command the language
that well, I pity the man/men who lacks even that much
ability--certainly would hope he was NOT an english major!

Funny how some men try to gain respect through character assassinations
and finding fault with others and/or their methods--and then become
angry when corrected, poked fun at, ignored, and disrespected--then
become even angrier when kind men attempt to point out how they are
being viewed in "the real word", the world outside of their "personal
experience" where they sit and view themselves as "LEGENDS IN THEIR OWN
MINDS!"

You just gotta keep a sense of humor here! grin

Warmest regards,
John

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:56:57 -0700, "John Smith"
wrote:

... as I said, I fear men with no, respect for and, devotion to
following the constitution as much as the criminals
themselves--perhaps
even more...

I fear men who have no idea how to use, commas.

--
BT

Old June 14th 05, 05:54 PM
John Smith

.... however, I should point out... I write in a very relaxed style here
in the newsgroup, my works will not be published, I will not be graded
on them, and my ego will fit in an aspirin bottle... I do this for fun
and recreation, why would I make a chore of it?

.... MUCH DIFFERENT than those who write here thinking men are hanging on
their every word and, think their words are studied and enjoyed
immensely by devoted readers, and egos so delicate as to have been made
from thin glass and shatter at the slightest "rough handling"--leaving
them as temper tantrum throwing children striking out at anything or
anyone in reach in an attempt to soothe heal those broken fragments
back!

One thing which does exist he men as transparent as the thinnest
negligee on the curviest redhead--quite revealing in nature and able to
be read in the dimmest of light.

Warmest regards,
John

Old June 14th 05, 06:19 PM
Cecil Moore

Bill Turner wrote:
If you know of an actual law which states the above, please quote it.

I don't know of any actual USA law that states a citizen is
presumed guilty until proven innocent.

*Legally*, innocence must be presumed until guilt is proven
in order to avoid violation of due process and civil rights.
If the verdict is "not guilty" the presumption of innocence
legally continues (at least until the civil trial).
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old June 14th 05, 06:27 PM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
... my ego will fit in an aspirin bottle...

Is that one of the aspirin bottles from Sam's? :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old June 14th 05, 06:33 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

Cecil, really, I know you have a worthwhile humor... and it is
appreciated... grin

Warmest regards,
John

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
... my ego will fit in an aspirin bottle...

Is that one of the aspirin bottles from Sam's? :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

100,000 Newsgroups

Old June 14th 05, 06:35 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

Unfortunately, in the civil trial it only becomes a question of, "Does
the "child molester" win, or the "extortionists/con-artists"", neither a
desirable choice... frown

Old June 14th 05, 07:08 PM
Cecil Moore

John Smith wrote:
Unfortunately, in the civil trial it only becomes a question of, "Does
the "child molester" win, or the "extortionists/con-artists"", neither a
desirable choice... frown

It ain't perfect, but better than anything else invented
by man - Cuba comes to mind.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old June 14th 05, 07:34 PM
John Smith

Cecil:

Put in that context, I can quite well agree with you--however,
improvement should always be on every just mans mind and heart...

John Smith wrote:
Unfortunately, in the civil trial it only becomes a question of,
"Does the "child molester" win, or the "extortionists/con-artists"",
neither a desirable choice... frown

It ain't perfect, but better than anything else invented
by man - Cuba comes to mind.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

100,000 Newsgroups

(OT) 'I killed innocent people for our government' confesses Staff Sgt. Jimmy Massey T. Early Shortwave 2 June 2nd 04 04:10 AM
Leland is innocent deck-the-hall CB 0 March 9th 04 10:10 PM
Leland Scott Is Innocent Ruby Tuesday CB 0 March 9th 04 09:04 PM
Is Michael Jackson Innocent? Steve Stone Policy 254 December 26th 03 09:26 PM