Old October 1st 05, 01:24 AM
Tom Ring

Bob Miller wrote:

It's not quite shortwave, but National Public Radio plays BBC
programming from about midnight to 5 a.m. (at least my local station
does)

Bob
k5qwg

Great. Fine programming when no one can listen to it surrounded by tripe.

"I'll just go out back and shoot myself". Name the famous BBC Radio
Play that's from.

tom
K0TAR

Old October 1st 05, 06:55 AM
Dave Platt

In article ,
Tom Ring wrote:

"I'll just go out back and shoot myself". Name the famous BBC Radio
Play that's from.

"Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", I believe. The genetically-
engineered, tasty, and most obliging foodbeast.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old October 3rd 05, 05:04 AM

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:24:45 -0500, Tom Ring
wrote:

Bob Miller wrote:

It's not quite shortwave, but National Public Radio plays BBC
programming from about midnight to 5 a.m. (at least my local station
does)

Bob
k5qwg

Great. Fine programming when no one can listen to it surrounded by tripe.

Tripe is in the mind of the beholder. In tthis case, tripe is
100% of the mind content.

I guess it's too complicated for him to hook up a VCR to a
radio's audio out jacks.

"I'll just go out back and shoot myself". Name the famous BBC Radio
Play that's from.

I don't know, but it sounds like the poster who wouldn't look
on the internet if he couldn't get BBC OTA. Pass the nose scalpel.

tom
K0TAR