Old November 15th 05, 07:47 PM
amdx

Default The C. Crane Co. CCRadio Plus

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
et...
Asimov wrote:
No wonder it puts you to sleep. Here you are with an IQ of nearly 170
and to have to listen to perfect morons using 10 gallon words
inappropriately must just lull you into unconsciousness before they
reach the end of their speil. You have to be a masochist!

Just trying to support my fellow ham, Art Bell. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

I lost interest in Art Bell when he interviewed a lady who said,
"I got into the mind of the spider, as he crawled across the wall."
Mike

Old November 15th 05, 08:47 PM
Cecil Moore

amdx wrote:
I lost interest in Art Bell when he interviewed a lady who said,
"I got into the mind of the spider, as he crawled across the wall."

Now "Be The Beast" is on the National Geographic channel.
Did you hear Art Bell interview Wayne Green?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old November 15th 05, 09:52 PM
Bob Miller

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:47:37 GMT, Cecil Moore wrote:

amdx wrote:
I lost interest in Art Bell when he interviewed a lady who said,
"I got into the mind of the spider, as he crawled across the wall."

Now "Be The Beast" is on the National Geographic channel.
Did you hear Art Bell interview Wayne Green?

Wayne's recommended reading list was pretty amazing. Did they really
fake the moon shot in a TV studio?

bob
k5qwg

Old November 15th 05, 10:22 PM
Cecil Moore

Bob Miller wrote:
Wayne's recommended reading list was pretty amazing. Did they really
fake the moon shot in a TV studio?

I saw "Destination Moon" back in the '50's.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old November 18th 05, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Joel Kolstad

"amdx" wrote in message
I lost interest in Art Bell when he interviewed a lady who said,
"I got into the mind of the spider, as he crawled across the wall."

I distinctly recall him interviewing a guy who was discussing how, if you just
thought about it hard enough, you could be telekinetic and move large boudlers
around just like Luke in The Empire Strikes Back. He kept saying something
like, "You can't be Jesus, you can't be Satan, but anything else you can be!"

:-)

Just because Art interviews loons doesn't mean that (1) he's one or (2) his
listeners are. It's just entertainment, plain and simple...

Old November 18th 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Joel Kolstad

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
Wayne's recommended reading list was pretty amazing. Did they really
fake the moon shot in a TV studio?

It's kinda humorously ironic that the reason some of these "we faked the moon
landing" types are so sure of themselves is because they're so ignorant or
just plain downright dumb that they, personally, can't understand all the
science required to pull it off. Granted, there probably is no one single
person who _does_, but at least most people are savvy enough to recognize that
(1) there are people smarter -- much, much smarter! -- than themselves and (2)
a bunch of average people with limited skills can, while working in a
well-organized effort, achieve extraordinary results that no single human ever
could.