Old November 17th 05, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Fred W4JLE

Default Congats Cecil W5DXP

Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Old November 17th 05, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Thanks, part I was in the Oct. issue -
Part II hopefully in Jan.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old November 18th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.personals.gay
moparholic

Cecil Moore wrote:
Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Thanks, part I was in the Oct. issue -
Part II hopefully in Jan.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

hi Cecil,

how about an article on the sick gay **** you hams crave so
much.........like how you sick ****s select the "young ham of the year"
hehehehhe!

Old November 18th 05, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.personals.gay
Steveo

N8WWM Doug Adair wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Thanks, part I was in the Oct. issue -
Part II hopefully in Jan.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

hi Cecil,

how about an article on the sick gay **** you hams crave so
much.........like how you sick ****s select the "young ham of the year"
hehehehhe!

You should go back to your court ordered shrink, n8wwm.

Plonk
Old November 19th 05, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.personals.gay
Russ

On 18 Nov 2005 14:24:12 -0800, "moparholic"
wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:
Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Thanks, part I was in the Oct. issue -
Part II hopefully in Jan.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

hi Cecil,

how about an article on the sick gay **** you hams crave so
much.........like how you sick ****s select the "young ham of the year"
hehehehhe!

Now here is somebody who is making mommy and daddy proud, eh?

Old November 19th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.personals.gay
Landshark

wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:
Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Thanks, part I was in the Oct. issue -
Part II hopefully in Jan.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

hi Cecil,

how about an article on the sick gay **** you hams crave so
much.........like how you sick ****s select the "young ham of the year"
hehehehhe!

Now here is somebody who is making mommy and daddy proud, eh?

Actually, that's our resident Rec.Radio.CB troll,
Doug Adair N8WWM. Just google N8WWM and see
all the fine writings on record for him. Better yet, go
and google "keyclown" or "keyclownz" in either web
or groups search.

Landshark

--
That's funny. You managed to actually make the thug alter his outside
real world actions because of his incompetence in this ng. The internet

Old November 20th 05, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Butch Magee wrote:
I live in the "refugee" area of the Mississippi gulf coast (Diamondhead)
and don't get all my magazines yet. What did Cecil wrote about (cajun)

Dec. is Part II of a three part series titled: "An Energy Analysis
at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line". Part 1
was in the Oct. issue. Here's an email I got today:

"Oh Boy! What a captivating article re energy analysis at an impedance
discontinuity. Lots of good, fundamental, insight. One of the best
articles that ever appeared in a ham radio publication."

OTOH, somebody else called it "gobbledygook". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old November 20th 05, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Fred W4JLE

His article covers an analysis of energy on a transmission line that
contains impedance discontinuity.

He has covered the subject on this news group and the article is a
compilation of those thoughts.

Enjoyable reading sans the QRM one finds on a newgroup.

"Butch Magee" wrote in message
Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

I live in the "refugee" area of the Mississippi gulf coast (Diamondhead)
and don't get all my magazines yet. What did Cecil wrote about (cajun)

Butch KF5DE

Old November 20th 05, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Keyclowns are limpwristed

wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:
Fred W4JLE wrote:
Nice article in WorldRadio December issue.

Thanks, part I was in the Oct. issue -
Part II hopefully in Jan.
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

hi Cecil,

how about an article on the sick gay **** you hams crave so
much.........like how you sick ****s select the "young ham of the year"
hehehehhe!

Now here is somebody who is making mommy and daddy proud, eh?

Actually, that's our resident Rec.Radio.CB troll,
Doug Adair N8WWM. Just google N8WWM and see
all the fine writings on record for him. Better yet, go
and google "keyclown" or "keyclownz" in either web
or groups search.

Landshark

Wrong, assmunch. But who cares? n8 is the default blame for all you
buttwipes who can't find out who it really is. Of course it does not
matter, there's nothing you can do about whoever it is even if you find
out.
Markie, you are on the AKC Christmas album, soon to be released. Try
guessing what song's music was used to make the one about you. Your
wife mopey has a song too.

W5DXP at the microphone Cecil Moore Antenna 15 August 11th 05 02:32 AM
"Heeere's Cecil W6RCA/W5DXP!" [email protected] Policy 2 August 7th 05 02:59 PM
Pull a "Cecil?" Len Over 21 Policy 1 September 25th 04 07:46 PM
Current in antenna loading coils controversy Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 454 December 12th 03 03:39 PM
Stuff Cecil would argue about Yuri Blanarovich Antenna 0 July 23rd 03 03:37 PM