Old December 12th 05, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Butch Magee

Default 'oL STEVEO

I think it is about time that 'ol Steveo was removed from this group. I
have just read too much of his trash on these groups. Don't need 'im,
can't use him. I just detest his vulgar mouth. Anybody can use a cuss
word now and then, however, Steveo thrives on the most vulgar words and
in long runs and young people and YLs read these posts and I feel very
sad for them.

Butch KF5DE
Old December 12th 05, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Steveo

Butch Magee wrote:
I think it is about time that 'ol Steveo was removed from this group.

Get busy, jackass.
Old December 12th 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
void * clvrmnky()

On 11/12/2005 7:09 PM, Butch Magee wrote:
I think it is about time that 'ol Steveo was removed from this group. I
have just read too much of his trash on these groups. Don't need 'im,
can't use him. I just detest his vulgar mouth. Anybody can use a cuss
word now and then, however, Steveo thrives on the most vulgar words and
in long runs and young people and YLs read these posts and I feel very
sad for them.

Well, this *is* a (somewhat) public forum. If you need to, you can
learn how to remove USENET postings, and not all servers accept removal
postings. (The issues around USENET removal postings can be argued
elsewhere! It _can_ be done, is all I'm saying. Whether it _should_ be
done, or will actually work is another matter.)

As far as "the youth" being present, while I understand your concerns my
feelings are that it is parents who should be thinking about what the
youth are doing online (and USENET is the least of your concerns as a
parent today). Anyway, most young people either swear like sailors
already, or better get used to it quick.

They know about sex, too, so I think it may be best to just move along
on that one.

Your best bet is to add people to your killfile/plonklist if you find
they raise your blood pressure too much.
Old December 12th 05, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Steveo

"void * clvrmnky()" wrote:
On 11/12/2005 7:09 PM, Butch Magee wrote:
I think it is about time that 'ol Steveo was removed from this group.
I have just read too much of his trash on these groups. Don't need
'im, can't use him. I just detest his vulgar mouth. Anybody can use a
cuss word now and then, however, Steveo thrives on the most vulgar
words and in long runs and young people and YLs read these posts and I
feel very sad for them.

Well, this *is* a (somewhat) public forum. If you need to, you can
learn how to remove USENET postings, and not all servers accept removal
postings. (The issues around USENET removal postings can be argued
elsewhere! It _can_ be done, is all I'm saying. Whether it _should_ be
done, or will actually work is another matter.)

Hello Void.

Sending bogus cancel messages would be one way for Butch Magee to have
himself removed from his posting privileges.

Best Regards,
Steveo.