Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 20th 03, 12:06 PM
Clint

Default Rohn tower hinge or 5 ft section...

I have 50 feet of rohn tower and want to put it up but
don't want to direction stick it into a concrete base, i'd
rather have either a hinge plate or a 5- foot section
(preferably) to put into the concrete, for I hear if you
direction shove tower into concrete it'll rust around the
bottom until it completely disintegrates where it makes
contact with the concrete (for whatever reason)....

does anybody know a retailer that sells these things?
I can't find them in the AES mag....

Clint
KB5ZHT

--

------

It's as if the diplomatic train has left the station and
clueless critics of this country are only now beginning
to realize, "Hey, that's my train!"

--Neil Cavuto, describing how america's enemies
are now suddenly congradulating us and expressing
"delight" at the capture of saddam, finally proving
we're doing the right thing and that we're succeeding...

--------

45 Communist Goals for America

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

Rohn Tower help Fred E. Lux Antenna 4 December 20th 03 09:46 PM
Rohn 45 Bill Antenna 5 October 26th 03 05:15 PM
AC978 Tower for Sale Me Antenna 0 October 7th 03 03:23 AM
EZ Way tower sheared hinge pin conclusion(?) Dan Lanciani Antenna 5 September 1st 03 07:03 PM
EZ Way tower sheared hinge pin Dan Lanciani Antenna 3 August 11th 03 10:21 PM