Old November 23rd 05, 02:19 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
xrongor

Default UPS Rate Increase

"John Byrns" wrote in message
In article . com, "Peter
Wieck" wrote:

The damnable part of all this is that none of it was actually
necessary. But 'we' are in it now. Clinton could not keep it in his
pants and got impeached and survived the experience. GWB could not keep
in in his pants, and 2000+ American Military are dead along with
thousands of American civilians,

"thousands of American civilians", as a result of the war in Iraq? Isn't
that shading the truth just a bit?

no more than duping thousands of neglected, uneducated kids into fighting a
war and justifying it on the basis that they are no longer civilians...

randy

Old November 23rd 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:19:07 -0700, "xrongor"
wrote:

"John Byrns" wrote in message
In article . com, "Peter
Wieck" wrote:

The damnable part of all this is that none of it was actually
necessary. But 'we' are in it now. Clinton could not keep it in his
pants and got impeached and survived the experience. GWB could not keep
in in his pants, and 2000+ American Military are dead along with
thousands of American civilians,

"thousands of American civilians", as a result of the war in Iraq? Isn't
that shading the truth just a bit?

no more than duping thousands of neglected, uneducated kids into fighting a
war and justifying it on the basis that they are no longer civilians...

randy

Face it! You and Peter are just sissies!
Old November 23rd 05, 03:01 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Peter Wieck

Sissies....

Beer, with all due respect, if you say so. And if you mean by "sissies"
that I (we) value human life over testosterone poisoning, I would be
proud of the designation.

Be well, have a good Thanksgiving!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old November 23rd 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

On 23 Nov 2005 07:01:14 -0800, "Peter Wieck" wrote:

Sissies....

Beer, with all due respect, if you say so. And if you mean by "sissies"
that I (we) value human life over testosterone poisoning, I would be
proud of the designation.

Be well, have a good Thanksgiving!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Good for you! We go to the middle east for 2 different reasons that is
for damn sure. It has nothing to do with testosterone. It has
everything to do with supporting your country. I think in your case
you should have stayed with the people you love so dearly. We sure
don't need or want you here.
Old November 23rd 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Peter Wieck

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Samuel Johnson, 1775

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old November 23rd 05, 03:20 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

On 23 Nov 2005 07:12:02 -0800, "Peter Wieck" wrote:

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Samuel Johnson, 1775

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

I would rather be a scoundrel than a coward.......I'll tell your
buddies you said hi when I get there next month.
Old November 23rd 05, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Lazy Senior

Beerbarrel wrote:

Good for you! We go to the middle east for 2 different reasons that is
for damn sure. It has nothing to do with testosterone. It has
everything to do with supporting your country. I think in your case
you should have stayed with the people you love so dearly. We sure
don't need or want you here.

The 2 Reasons for Iraq War = Oil and Bush.

I think we could do without Beerbarrel thinking.

Lazy Senior
Old November 23rd 05, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Lazy Senior

Peter Wieck wrote:
Sissies....

Beer, with all due respect, if you say so. And if you mean by "sissies"
that I (we) value human life over testosterone poisoning, I would be
proud of the designation.

Be well, have a good Thanksgiving!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Beerbarrel certainly doesnt deserve anyones respect.

Lazy Senior
Old November 23rd 05, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:26:36 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

Good for you! We go to the middle east for 2 different reasons that is
for damn sure. It has nothing to do with testosterone. It has
everything to do with supporting your country. I think in your case
you should have stayed with the people you love so dearly. We sure
don't need or want you here.

The 2 Reasons for Iraq War = Oil and Bush.

I think we could do without Beerbarrel thinking.

Lazy Senior

I think euthanasia would be the plan for you.
Old November 23rd 05, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Beerbarrel

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:28:45 GMT, Lazy Senior
wrote:

Peter Wieck wrote:
Sissies....

Beer, with all due respect, if you say so. And if you mean by "sissies"
that I (we) value human life over testosterone poisoning, I would be
proud of the designation.

Be well, have a good Thanksgiving!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Beerbarrel certainly doesnt deserve anyones respect.

Lazy Senior

I'm not asking for any....especially yours.

Len's Apology, Was VEC rates to increase Lenof21 Policy 1 January 11th 05 07:01 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
FS: Motorola 6 Slot Rapid Rate Charger for GP300/P110/P1225 Doc Swap 0 August 11th 03 06:20 AM
Latest News - Morse Code Test May Not "Die" at ITU Conference. Ryan, KC8PMX Policy 90 July 11th 03 03:49 AM