Old December 18th 05, 08:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default ts130 problems

Hi all,
Anyone have a ts130 with intermitant/no display problems.
Looked up mods.dk and found a supposed cure but my rig didnt share the same
problem....if anyone could shed light on this it would be appreciated. Tnx
in advance de AA9YP

Old December 18th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Irv Finkleman

o wrote:

Hi all,
Anyone have a ts130 with intermitant/no display problems.
Looked up mods.dk and found a supposed cure but my rig didnt share the same
problem....if anyone could shed light on this it would be appreciated. Tnx
in advance de AA9YP

Try opening and reseating connectors between the display and the
main board. They go a little funny after many years. I had
this with a TS-120 and an 820!

Irv VE6BP
--
--------------------------------------
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001
Old December 18th 05, 07:15 PM
Junior Member

Location: near detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by o
Hi all,
Anyone have a ts130 with intermitant/no display problems.
Looked up mods.dk and found a supposed cure but my rig didnt share the same
problem....if anyone could shed light on this it would be appreciated. Tnx
in advance de AA9YP
Hello 9yp
you might want to ask this question on
yahoo users group kenwood ts 120 130

good luck
yours truly Mac w8znx
Old December 22nd 05, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
JB

May be bandswitch problems. Check for looseness. I have one of these in
mobile service and every ten years i have to tighten down the board screws.

"o" wrote in message ...
Hi all,
Anyone have a ts130 with intermitant/no display problems.
Looked up mods.dk and found a supposed cure but my rig didnt share the

same
problem....if anyone could shed light on this it would be appreciated.

Tnx
in advance de AA9YP

OT - TELEPHONE PROBLEMS Keith Hosman KC8TCQ CB 0 June 30th 04 11:36 PM
Sangean Problems? DeWayne Shortwave 11 March 10th 04 10:36 PM
95 Disco questions and problems James Keller CB 3 November 26th 03 03:56 PM
RF Problems David Carrick Antenna 0 July 31st 03 02:39 AM