Old November 22nd 03, 05:35 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Part ownership in fulltime AM in Oregon.

"Going out of business sale"

Yippee, my parole officer has given me permission to
run this posting and I have my one-way ticket to
Brazil in hand!!!!

The "Radio Crazy", IT'S baaaaaaak!!!!

Part ownership in fulltime 1 KW AM in Oregon for sale.
This is a joint venture. (You venture in, you go to
the joint! Hi!)

Callsign and city of license will be disclosed to
those fully identifying themselves. Please mention if
you have a parole officer and/or have recently
purchased ticket(s) to Brazil!

Active or inactive investors with at least $10,000
each are welcome. No individual can own over 49
percent and this includes me. We don't want no
stinking bullies (grin!)

They are asking $100,000 WITHOUT real estate. Station
is on the air for over 60 years. It billed over
$227,000 in 2002. Amazing for a city that small.

Call (478)741-1710 or email please. I live in Macon,
GA.

Please, no "AM bashers" or other "negative nabobs".
Flame somebody else.

My parole officer says all monies have to be deposited
in the escrow account of a communications attorney.
Wonder why? (Frown!)

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "The Radio Crazy"