Old December 5th 03, 03:01 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in S. Oregon AM station.

The "Radio Crazy": It's baaaaaaak!!!!

For sale: Partial ownership in 1 KW fulltime AM radio
station in S. Oregon city of about 20,000. It is on
the air for over 60 years and grossed over $227,000 in
2002.

Joint venture (You venture out, you go to the JOINT!
HI!)

Active or inactive investors with $10,000 minimum each
are welcome. "AM bashers" are NOT welcome. Nor are any
other negative nabobs.

Total asking price for station is $100,000 WITHOUT
real estate. I am NOT a broker, agent, shill, owner or
part owner of same.