Old December 6th 03, 05:30 PM
Vanja

Default music services

Hello everyone,
I am a program director on newly oppened radio station located in Macedonia.
Right now i'm looking for a music service provider. I've heard about
RadioExpress, but does RadioExpress have any competition?

Old December 6th 03, 08:33 PM
David Eduardo

"Vanja" wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I am a program director on newly oppened radio station located in

Macedonia.
Right now i'm looking for a music service provider. I've heard about
RadioExpress, but does RadioExpress have any competition?

Radio Express is the most experienced in international business. All the
others have constant turnover and changes in ways of doing business. Radio
Express is the original international radio syndicator in the US, and its
founder was one of the co-founders of American Top 40... a good, long
history in satisfying radio needs.

Old January 15th 04, 01:14 AM
Jessica

Yes they have a few competitors... We at KissFM Moldavia have started using
Radio Exclusive for couple of months now and are very satisfied with their
service.

'regards
Jess

Old January 20th 04, 04:11 AM
Jessica

i think www.radioexclusive.com was their website

'regards
Jess
KissFM

Early computer music Mike Coslo Policy 1 November 6th 04 02:08 AM
Oldies Music daddy g Broadcasting 1 October 30th 03 12:04 AM
anyone use Prophet System's Music Gen scheduler? Knight Productions Broadcasting 0 August 28th 03 04:05 AM
Have You been Interfered with by BPL/PLC Services? Dan/W4NTI Policy 3 July 9th 03 04:49 PM