Old October 29th 03, 06:46 PM
daddy g

Default Oldies Music

Hello my name is Daddy G I host and Produce an Oldies Show from
Lebanon Oregon. I am looking for very rare and unusual oldies for my
show.. I am looking for "The Sully Gully" by Ed Sullivan;Music by
artists who should never sing or by people whom you NEVER thought of
recording. I am looking for copies for all"Golden Throats by Rhino". I
need music contributors to expand my show..You may e mail me and if
you think you have something I need..E mail me and I will tell you how
to send it by CD or Cassette... I take all versions MONO or Stereo and
so on...so I challenge you If you have it..let me know...

My email is or my website
http://members.tripod.com/~K32SGTV/daddyg.html
or search on google under
gerald gaule
daddy g oldies
daddy g radio
or copy and paste website address on google site

Peace,Love and Rock and Roll,
Daddy G aka Gerald Gaule
HOST-PRODUCER-CREATOR
of The Daddy G Oldies Radio Show/Productions
(all rights reserved/copyright)Gerald Gaule

Old October 30th 03, 01:04 AM
Kymberleigh Richards

On 29 Oct 2003 17:46:03 GMT, (daddy g) wrote:

I am looking for copies for all "Golden Throats by Rhino".

Here's four:

http://half.ebay.com/search/search.j...oats&x=15&y=15

And three mo

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProp erty=MetaEndSort&query="golden+throats"

And ...

http://www9.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid....x=6&Go%21.y=9

http://www.djangomusic.com/search_re...43&image1.y=12

Hope these help.

--
Kymberleigh Richards
President, Southern California Transit Advocates http://socata.lerctr.org

Radio Free Association of America Radio Free Colorado Homebrew 0 November 29th 04 12:27 AM
Early computer music Mike Coslo Policy 1 November 6th 04 03:08 AM
930 WPAT in NYC area now testing IBOC/"HD Radio" Digital AM Ron Hardin Broadcasting 43 November 28th 03 04:13 PM
anyone use Prophet System's Music Gen scheduler? Knight Productions Broadcasting 0 August 28th 03 04:05 AM
Where to obtain tracks for radio station music library? Sven Franklyn Weil Broadcasting 1 August 21st 03 03:31 PM