Old November 27th 04, 11:46 PM

Default Free Voiceover Service

Hello - I wanted to send you some info I think the About.com users would
find usefull. It's a new website aimed at smaller radio stations who need
voice-over work for commercials, liners, etc.

Free Voice Over Exchange Service
Have you ever wished that you had more variety when it comes to voices on
your radio station? Most LPFM and small NCE stations don't have the budget
to keep a full staff of people. So it usually comes down to one or two
people doing all the spots, liners and bumpers. Well - no more! With our
new service and your assistance, we can all come together through this new
free service and share our voices! The concept is simple - you need a spot
or liner read? Just log into the website, upload the copy and one of our
other members will read the copy and upload the spot back to the site for
you to download! Walla - a new voice for your station. We only ask that
you offer the same in return to our members. Check it out at
http://www.RadioDaddy.com

--
Leo Ashcraft
Nexus Broadcast

Note: This transmission and any documents which may accompany it, contains
information which is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you received this message in error, please delete this message from your
system and notify us immediately by replying to or by
calling us at 903-577-9191. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication or its substance is prohibited.