Old February 19th 05, 10:04 PM
Mike Terry

Default WRN competition

Radio Guangdong provided us with a special CD called "Sentimental String".
This is a disc for pure music enjoyment with the violin as the key
instrument and multi-accompaniment of various human sounds. With its gentle,
smooth and stretching style, the string expresses affectionate feeling and
communicates with audients by humanized musical language. If you want to be
part of that beautiful experience, you will have to answer a simple
question:

According to Chinese calendar, which animal represents 2005? (Answer:
Chinese Chicken )

In addition to our main prize, you will also receive some other exciting
merchandise from our partner broadcasters!

You will easily give us the right answer if you read carefully our
newsletter and listen to Radio Guangdong programme this weekend on WRN (
http://www.wrn.org/ ).

So, we are looking forward to your answers which you can send until
Thursday, February 24 to . Please put "WRN English Newsletter"
into the subject line, and don't forget your name and address.

ARS License Numbers N2EY Policy 833 February 3rd 06 02:27 AM
Radio Moscow competition Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 17th 04 09:06 PM
competition coil antennas Frank Gilliland CB 14 July 11th 03 11:34 PM
Hunky contestants vie to be Seattle's Reigning Man Don Souter General 0 July 4th 03 12:17 AM
Hunky contestants vie to be Seattle's Reigning Man Don Souter Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 12:17 AM