Old September 26th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.law.enforcement.wurk

Default show na to va woger

show na to va woger

Old September 27th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.law.enforcement.wurk

show na to va woger

Old September 29th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default show-na-to-va

wrote in message
On 25 Sep 2006 08:29:21 -0700, "old freind"

show-na-to-va

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You ****ing shoe-licking retard. Stop reposting crap. Seems you are lonely
for more feet up your ass. You are pathetic.

Old September 29th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:19:36 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On 25 Sep 2006 08:29:21 -0700, "old freind"

show-na-to-va
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You ****ing shoe-licking retard. Stop reposting crap. Seems you are lonely
for more feet up your ass. You are pathetic.

more idle threats tom?

No retard. Why do you reply to yourself?

Old September 29th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:19:36 GMT, "U-Know-Who"

more idle threats tom?

No retard. Why do you reply to yourself?

it look like another of your idle threats to me

Old September 29th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:19:36 GMT, "U-Know-Who"

more idle threats tom?

No retard. Why do you reply to yourself?

it look like another of your idle threats to me

It might to a retard. Why do you reply to yourself?

Old September 29th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

U-Know-Who wrote:

"You ****ing shoe-licking retard. Stop reposting crap. Seems you are
lonely
for more feet up your ass. You are pathetic. "

It might to a retard.

talking about shoving a fott up my ass sounds like a threat tom and
dile one since you lack even the cowage to give you name but a threat

Old September 29th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:

"You ****ing shoe-licking retard. Stop reposting crap. Seems you are
lonely
for more feet up your ass. You are pathetic. "

It might to a retard.

talking about shoving a fott up my ass sounds like a threat tom and
dile one since you lack even the cowage to give you name but a threat

No Markie, it is a reference to you living for being harassed and humiliated
in numerous newsgroups. You crave being pointed out as the imbecile that you
are. You are a tit-for-tat moron. You know, the type person that talked
smack in school, then ran to the principle for protection.

As far as my name, well, that's none of your business. I don't care what
yours is either. It has no bearing on the FACT that you are an idiot. Get
over it. If you knew my name, would it matter? No, because you are too much
of a pussy to confront ANYONE in person. Please don't latch onto this name
thing and continue crying about it.

Old September 29th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

U-Know-Who wrote:

"You ****ing shoe-licking retard. Stop reposting crap. Seems you are
lonely
for more feet up your ass. You are pathetic. "

It might to a retard.

talking about shoving a fott up my ass sounds like a threat tom and
dile one since you lack even the cowage to give you name but a threat

No Markie, it is a reference to you living for being harassed and humiliated
in numerous newsgroups.

lying again
anytime you talk about putting a foot (presumably your up someone ass
without their consent you are making a threat

I don't I simply choose who to deal with my foes, and that selction
offends you in some manner
As far as my name, well, that's none of your business.

sure it is my name that is if you want your demands met

Old September 29th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:

"You ****ing shoe-licking retard. Stop reposting crap. Seems you are
lonely
for more feet up your ass. You are pathetic. "

It might to a retard.
talking about shoving a fott up my ass sounds like a threat tom and
dile one since you lack even the cowage to give you name but a threat

No Markie, it is a reference to you living for being harassed and
humiliated
in numerous newsgroups.

lying again
anytime you talk about putting a foot (presumably your up someone ass
without their consent you are making a threat

I don't I simply choose who to deal with my foes, and that selction
offends you in some manner
As far as my name, well, that's none of your business.

sure it is my name that is if you want your demands met

Try again in English. You make NO sense. And stop snipping my post so that
you get confused.

Question for the regulars Who Is It? CB 63 November 22nd 04 12:39 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Cw Contest, NCI members pse ignore. Jim Hampton Policy 279 October 1st 03 12:39 AM