Old August 27th 06, 04:49 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.music.classical.recordings

Default FAO Regulars

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:05:24 -0700, an old freind did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0700, an old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise BITCHSLAP

No he isn't.

yes he is
6 months ago he was posting that crossposter awere retards

A lot can change in half a year, and someone on the road to k00kdom (as he
was then) can become aware that none of this is "serious" (however "real"
it may be), unless people get physical. Then it can be either k00ky or
simply life-changing, depending on the circumstances.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Ballot coming Sept 1st!
Old August 27th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise (BITCHSLAP)

Use of that term is denied.

--
Vote Mark Morgan for THICK AS A BRICK in August 2006!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!

Old August 27th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
egroups.com...

why did you repost this to RRAP?

Because I can.

well that just means you are further down the road of those you affect
to despise (BITCHSLAP)

Use of that term is denied.

hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?
Old August 27th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Use of that term is denied.

hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

because he could no longer stand not seeing everything I say and

Old August 28th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)
hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK are
tabulated.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 28th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)
hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK are
tabulated.

lying some more

nobody forces you to read anything

or if they are call 911

Old August 28th 06, 05:26 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)
hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK
are
tabulated.

lying some more

nobody forces you to read anything

or if they are call 911

I just cast my vote, when you win I will rub your nose in it as I would a
dog that pooped on my carpet, then I will killfile you until such time that
I see you are a nominee for another award. I will then do my duty as an AUK
kOOkologist and slap you around some more. It is my goal that you receive
the Golden Killfile at some point and you will no longer exist.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 28th 06, 12:36 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

. It is my goal that you receive
the Golden Killfile at some point and you will no longer exist.

right delsuional kook

Old August 29th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
(snipped)

hey double d, why did you bother to un kill file the 'gent'?

Everyone kept quoting him when replying forcing me to read his stupidity.
I'm going to reenter him in the killfile as soon as the votes from AUK
are
tabulated.

lying some more

nobody forces you to read anything

or if they are call 911

I just cast my vote, when you win I will rub your nose in it as I would a
dog that pooped on my carpet, then I will killfile you until such time that
I see you are a nominee for another award. I will then do my duty as an AUK
kOOkologist and slap you around some more. It is my goal that you receive
the Golden Killfile at some point and you will no longer exist.

remind me what AUK stands for as i must have missed that thread.

Question for the regulars Who Is It? CB 63 November 22nd 04 12:39 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Cw Contest, NCI members pse ignore. Jim Hampton Policy 279 October 1st 03 12:39 AM