Old August 29th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FAO Regulars

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:38:41 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
news Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once
fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

concour bt it is the end result of years of effort by those that
isnist that another personas sexuality is weapon to use when you can't
beat their arguments

that and the tolerations of these tactics made the result only a a
matter of time

No, the result is brought to Usenet by you being a silly little ****tard,
moron.

"****tard Moron" Tom that is part of the problem you can't address
people without throwing out sex laced insults

Ok Mark, you moron. There. I addressed you sans sex. Is that better? Of
course, the "moron" part I refuse to retract as it is a proven fact, not an
insult.

Old August 30th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:49:55 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

Ok Mark, you moron. There. I addressed you sans sex. Is that better?

better now if you and rest can't keep your keybaords out of the gutter
Of
course, the "moron" part I refuse to retract as it is a proven fact, not
an
insult.

Tom it can't be proven faact since it is determined by IQ tests and
you have no way to admister one to me

nor would I sit still for it

but as long as you insist oneenaging in baseless personal attacks you
have to expect it in reutn

you have trouble with this basic notion that what comes around goes
arround

you are not alone of of course the choas around us is the price deal
with it

Dude! Stop doing the crappie flop on your keyboard and TRY to type in
English. Is that too much to ask?

Old August 30th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days?

lets see, i started bagging this ng in '97 and started posting a coupla
three years later using a dial up nic, so anytime after '00. age wise,
seeing some of the bucketmouths here, 14 hehehe

Gotcha. How old were you when you first used a CB radio?

10, Lafayette HE-20T with a 10 meter ringo ant. The old man was a radio
operator on I think B-29's during the Korean War. He got the bug then
followed through with cb. Couldn't be arsed with the ticket. You?
Old August 30th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
news
Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting this once
fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

nice and to the point shark. hope the fishing is better than the crap on
this forum.
Old August 30th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Hello Jim.

****s are a good description.

I've been kinda busy lately so I breeze through here and only open
posts from people I recognize, sorta like reading email. I'm trying to
get my barn ready for paint so that's been taking up most of my spare
time. (wtf is spare time?)

At any rate, nice to see you post again. Didja get your tower up yet?

i go to work to relax

Ain't it the truth.

towers not up yet though i took out a 125 yr old double oak and 4
hickories in preperation.

I know you didn't like taking those trees down, but what's a mother to do?!

Good progress OM.

had to pull the new vinyl fence down and pull the trees out before the
new cesspool went in. $4k out in one week, ouch...

Old August 30th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

Dang you might be my senior with that Korean war stuff..I'm guessing 1967
or 8 as I recall my first CB daze. My dad was in the Navy for 4.5 years in
the Korea conflict btw, but that was long before me.

At any rate you -are- the senior CBer here..unless someone else has the
stones to claim it? (lurkers wonder in silence)
Old August 30th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

Yeah but a radio check can't be far off. sweet
Old August 30th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
egroups.com...

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days?

lets see, i started bagging this ng in '97 and started posting a coupla
three years later using a dial up nic, so anytime after '00. age wise,
seeing some of the bucketmouths here, 14 hehehe

Gotcha. How old were you when you first used a CB radio?

Wasn't Marconi just a kid then?

Old August 30th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

Now we know the reason the groups all F'd up

Old August 30th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

you are not alone of of course the choas around us is the price deal
with it

Dude! Stop doing the crappie

stop the rudeness and I'll think about it
but demanding I do something to please and insulting me at the same
time are not likely to get you the results you want

if you were truely intelgent and interested in those result youd know
that

The real reason you is I supect your real interest is in being as
abusive as possible, accordingly I ysince I know tthat you and your
cohhorts find reading my stuff be abusive to you and it is easier on me
I will choose to kill 2 birds with one ston as it were

you need to learn to deal with people if you realy want results, of
course I know you know this so I must assume that are geting the esults
you rely want

so sit back and enjoy

Question for the regulars Who Is It? CB 63 November 22nd 04 12:39 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Cw Contest, NCI members pse ignore. Jim Hampton Policy 279 October 1st 03 12:39 AM