Old August 30th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FAO Regulars

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Gotcha. How old were you when you first used a CB radio?

Wasn't Marconi just a kid then?

Wasn't chef epilito an alter boy then?
Old August 30th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:49:55 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

you are not alone of of course the choas around us is the price deal
with it

Dude! Stop doing the crappie

stop the rudeness and I'll think about it
but demanding I do something to please and insulting me at the same
time are not likely to get you the results you want

if you were truely intelgent and interested in those result youd know
that

The real reason you is I supect your real interest is in being as
abusive as possible, accordingly I ysince I know tthat you and your
cohhorts find reading my stuff be abusive to you and it is easier on me
I will choose to kill 2 birds with one ston as it were

you need to learn to deal with people if you realy want results, of
course I know you know this so I must assume that are geting the esults
you rely want

so sit back and enjoy

You are an idiot and a moron. You have had NO success at dealing with the
masses that find you abhorrent and an abomination. Do not advise me on any
aspect of being a human being. You do not even rate the respect given to a
squirrel running across the road.

Old August 30th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

[...]

Oh, BTW, I swerve to hit them.

Old August 30th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

DrDeath wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
egroups.com...

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with all
the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days?

lets see, i started bagging this ng in '97 and started posting a coupla
three years later using a dial up nic, so anytime after '00. age wise,
seeing some of the bucketmouths here, 14 hehehe

Gotcha. How old were you when you first used a CB radio?

I started at age 12.

Old August 30th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in
polluting this once fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

they will get bored withi n a few days

Not as long as you remain on this group Mark.

Hi Dr Death and Jim.

hey double d, had the prick kf'ld thanx to your previous post with
all the addy's he has.

'An old tard' would have to be considered an irregular wouldn't
he?

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

How old does a CBer have to be now-days?

lets see, i started bagging this ng in '97 and started posting a
coupla three years later using a dial up nic, so anytime after '00.
age wise, seeing some of the bucketmouths here, 14 hehehe

Gotcha. How old were you when you first used a CB radio?

I started at age 12.

Dang, I didn't realize they had public electricity way back then.

Old August 30th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

We didn't. See my post on coconut batteries :-P
--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 12:10 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:38:41 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
news Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once
fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

concour bt it is the end result of years of effort by those that
isnist that another personas sexuality is weapon to use when you can't
beat their arguments

that and the tolerations of these tactics made the result only a a
matter of time

No, the result is brought to Usenet by you being a silly little ****tard,
moron.

"****tard Moron" Tom that is part of the problem you can't address
people without throwing out sex laced insults

What exactly did he post that was of a sexual nature????

these tactics made only a matter of time before someone like the meow
folks (althought it is looking like there are about 2 of them under all
those nicks) to the NG but they will get bored soon enough

No, we are many, and we have all the time in the world to give you the
negative attention you so desire.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no, you now have an entire group of kooks who love you now.

nope
You're
****ed,

if you want to use such langaige you have nothing to complain about
as are the groups you have now ****ed up. (sex laced verbiage
intended)

Nop the gruops YOU and your freind have spent YEARS ****ing up with
your sex laced verbiage

you kep using sexaulyas a weapon and you WILL keep this gruop from
having anything much to do with radio

it is your choice Tom

This group was fine until your retarded ass showed up. As long as YOU are
here this group will suffer.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 30th 06, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

[...]

Your supposed to eat them :-)

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

Old August 31st 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"jim" wrote...

still want to see some of the older posters respond.
73, jim.

Do I count as "older"?

I have been busy lately, but I am still here.
I had noticed that this group has gone crazy, the number of troll posts has gone through the
roof. Over 90% of the messages here are never even downloaded at this end... the "xposting
****s" are not worth the bandwidth.

"jim" wrote...

hope the fishing is better than the carp on this forum.

Anythings better than the carp on this group :~)

Regards,

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Question for the regulars Who Is It? CB 63 November 22nd 04 12:39 PM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 493 December 31st 03 01:54 AM
The 14 Petitions Len Over 21 Policy 3 November 10th 03 12:31 AM
Cw Contest, NCI members pse ignore. Jim Hampton Policy 279 October 1st 03 12:39 AM